Game of Thrones

Quentin Taranbino

Just seems like an anti climax to me that they spent 8 years weaving stories around each other just to dump them all together at the end. 

Still doesn't grab me anything like the first few seasons did. Hopefully it picks up

20 hours ago, Shotgun said:

Just watched it a second time to catch the bits I missed the first and have a question.

Hide contents

When the hoors were gossiping, and one of them talked of one "Ginger Eddie" getting his face and eyelids burned off...is it too much to hope that it could be Ed Sheeran?

we can only hope it was him

6 hours ago, The OP said:

He’s stuck there until they start building some ramps in Winterfell.

I would be useful if he had someone who could do things for him, you know like hold the door and that....

Edited by dorlomin

Nothing more than getting the pieces in place that episode.

Sad to see the amount of Marvel-esque humour they tried to dump in, and the scene with Dany and Jon chasing each other on dragons, to a remote location, where they have a cheesy line then have a horrendously poorly acted passionate kiss was something straight out a shite romantic movie. No more of that pls.

Bran is ruining the show, I guess its the way hes been told to act but having him randomly popping up and jus blankly staring at something is like a bad joke.

Terrified this season is going to ruin the whole thing if this is how they've started, as it fully feels like theyd happily stick in a story line of how the Night King can be defeated by true love or some such shite.

Edited by RandomGuy.

27 minutes ago, Swarley said:
52 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:
Bronn's reaction when Qyburn mentions one of the whores will die of pox emoji1.png

Toss up between him, Tormund and The Hound as my favourite character.

This.  I would quite happily watch a spin off prequel based on Bronn, Tormund or the Hound.

All lads and all absolute units in their own ways.

I also agree with those who are starting to find Bran a little annoying.  Every single scene:

Image result for bran stark stare gif

Edited by Fide

This.  I would quite happily watch a spin off prequel based on Bronn, Tormund or the Hound.
All lads and all absolute units in their own ways.
I also agree with those who are starting to find Bran a little annoying.  Every single scene:
tumblr_inline_owch0q0Bff1sanf7r_540.gif&key=1c95c51844c90c3afc78ce60fee5d13b69eb3ca3fca959a97873fe49d77abe3f
Its a shame Berics mate whos name I cant remember died. We'll call him top knot c**t for now. Beric would get in my spin off too.

Also the Glovers will surely learn a rather painful and devastating lesson after they get the Karstark treatment from the dead lads. That'll be their house gone forever, along with the Boltons and Umbers.

Also the Glovers will surely learn a rather painful and devastating lesson after they get the Karstark treatment from the dead lads. That'll be their house gone forever, along with the Boltons and Umbers.
The Glovers will be used to show the full power of the Night King and the dead army IMO. They will get fucking obliterated

The Glovers will be used to show the full power of the Night King and the dead army IMO. They will get fucking obliterated