Game of Thrones

Quentin Taranbino

Just watched it a second time to catch the bits I missed the first and have a question.

When the hoors were gossiping, and one of them talked of one "Ginger Eddie" getting his face and eyelids burned off...is it too much to hope that it could be Ed Sheeran?

1 hour ago, steelmen said:

Why have spoilers? Surely no one is silly enough to come on here without watching it first?

Aye, that. 

Seems to be lots of foreshadowing, none of it good for Danny, building up to a bit more of Jon not seeming to listen to Sansa but I reckon he'll come around, Danni mentioning that she was Sansa's queen and if she didn't respect her sounded ominous, hopefully headed off by Sam being pretty upset about his Dad and Brother getting burned alive. There's absolutely no danger Jon and Danni make it till the end, strangely I'd bet on Jon rather than Danni making it. 

Cersei seemed really vulnerable, got less men than she was expecting and seemed pretty upset she couldn't manipulate Greyjoy without pumping him. 

Why have spoilers? Surely no one is silly enough to come on here without watching it first?

Good episode, all building nicely.

Get the same morons every year moaning about it, knowing full well it’s shown at 2am.

Anyway, great episode to start piecing this together.

Absolutely shit myself when Lord Umber eyes opened blue.

Jamie and Bran face off at the end was outstanding, you can see the guilt and shame in Jamie’s face.

Great opening episode, building up nicely.

Just me that wasn't keen on the new title sequence? I understand why they changed it and reckon it'll work better as the season goes on but I missed the old one!

26 minutes ago, Kyle said:

Great opening episode, building up nicely.

Just me that wasn't keen on the new title sequence? I understand why they changed it and reckon it'll work better as the season goes on but I missed the old one!

Liked that little blue section coming from the gap in the wall.

I assumed that Cersei had sex with Euron so that there was a cover story for when she has her baby.

I wasn't all that impressed with it tbh. I'm hoping that it was just setting the stage for things to come, but parts of it felt like it was written by the same people as Downton Abbey. There were also far too many attempts to shoehorn humour in unnecessarily.