Game of Thrones

Quentin Taranbino

Runtimes revealed. Last 3 episodes are extended. 
Screenshot_20190311-210132.thumb.png.ff1a53cbcc8166261f496f32a1d72b12.png
I thought the plan was that all the episodes would be extended as there's only 6. Looking forward to the cramming 2 seasons worth of storyline into this nonsense.

5 hours ago, Spain said:

Been watching from the start again, forgot just how satisfying Joffrey's death was.

It's good but I'd love to have seen a situation where he was forced to fight and shown up for the huge coward he is before getting a horrendous battering, preferably from numerous folk over numerous days.

On 17/03/2019 at 19:25, DA Baracus said:

It's good but I'd love to have seen a situation where he was forced to fight and shown up for the huge coward he is before getting a horrendous battering, preferably from numerous folk over numerous days.

True, but not seeing that just means that even after his (admittedly satisfying) death, you still keep loathing him.

Surely one of the greatest villains of all time. And to think Jack Gleeson decided to chuck acting.

Just now, Elixir said:

True, but not seeing that just means that even after his (admittedly satisfying) death, you still keep loathing him.

Surely one of the greatest villains of all time. And to think Jack Gleeson decided to chuck acting.

Aye he's a great heel. 

Why did the lad chuck it? 

I still hate Ramsey Bolton more than I ever hated Joffrey. He was the bigger c**t out the two IMO. Both Iwan Rheon and Jack Gleeson potrait their characters brilliantly it has to be said.

4 hours ago, YER SISTERS YER MAW said:

I still hate Ramsey Bolton more than I ever hated Joffrey. He was the bigger c**t out the two IMO. Both Iwan Rheon and Jack Gleeson potrait their characters brilliantly it has to be said.

Having just finished rewatching the series, I'd agree with this. You forget just how much shite Ramsey actually gets up to.

Finished season 4 last night, i thought i enjoyed the series first time around but the second time it seems even better.
Just back from a week in Iceland, spent a lot of time watching saying "i've been there" like an excitable child... I'm 45.

Finished season 4 last night, i thought i enjoyed the series first time around but the second time it seems even better.
Just back from a week in Iceland, spent a lot of time watching saying "i've been there" like an excitable child... I'm 45.

Could you not make up your mind between their own brand and the Birdseye Chicken Dippers???

Do we know what episode the Battle of Winterfell will be?  Quite fancy staying up to watch that live, but will need the morning off work.  Episodes 2 and 4 I will have public holidays.  So I am thinking of I just take Episode 3 off, I should be covered.  Although it could easily be Episode 5 with the run times.

20 minutes ago, Loki said:

Do we know what episode the Battle of Winterfell will be?  Quite fancy staying up to watch that live, but will need the morning off work.  Episodes 2 and 4 I will have public holidays.  So I am thinking of I just take Episode 3 off, I should be covered.  Although it could easily be Episode 5 with the run times.

Seen it suggested as being Episode 3 due to Miguel Sapochnik  being the director. As he was behind Hardhome and Battle of the b*****ds.

On 26/03/2019 at 19:16, Loki said:

On 26/03/2019 at 19:39, FairWeatherFan said:

Reveal hidden contents

Seen it suggested as being Episode 3 due to Miguel Sapochnik  being the director. As he was behind Hardhome and Battle of the b*****ds.

On 26/03/2019 at 19:41, Loki said:

Cheers will book that day off work so even if it is episode 4 at least I will be able to stay up to watch Episodes 2, 3 and 4.

Yeah, the Battle of Winterfell will definitely be episode three. The battle for King's Landing will be the penultimate episode.

Do the books explain how Craster was able to make a deal with the white walkers? It would be the ultimate anti climax if John was able to talk to them and negotiate some sort of peace after all that’s happened.

I know there’s a big fantasy element to the show, but the ghost baby thing was a bit ridiculous watching it back.

Also remembered lots of other white walker questions I’m sure that were answered at the time like why Sam was spared at the end of season 2 and the meaning of the mad art the walkers do with bodies.