Game of Thrones

Quentin Taranbino

I discovered last week that I work with a girl who works on the series as a stand in for Arya Stark....also there's another guy I work with who is one of the white walkers,I'll have to stop being such an antisocial c**t at work and talk to a few of them ,they might be quite interesting after all.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/18/2018 at 19:58, Elixir said:

After being told to watch this by every c**t going for so long, I binged the lot over the Christmas and New Year period. PowttJS.gif

Absolutely disgustingly good. What have I been doing with my pathetic life all this time. heh.png

Been catching up with this thread as well. People losing their minds about spoilers and that boys Jon Sand patter. heh.png

So many good moments, but I was literally like this during that Red Wedding episode: dismay.png dismay.png dismay.png

Now I have to wait at least a year like every other mug for the conclusion. I1HSXNh.png

Just watch it all again next year.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
10 hours ago, grumswall said:

Looks photoshoped but if it isn't that gives away alot of the story surely?

I don't think it really gives anything away. We know the army of the dead are South of the wall

That will be the date the filming is finished.

The filming has but the special effects haven't and there is talk of the release date being put back because of it!!!
Not because it can't be done but because they won't be considered for any EMMY nominations if it is released when they say and the various FX houses are a bit pissed off at this apparently!!!

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

There’s some footage on a new HBO trailer.

Sansa says to Dany: “Winterfell is yours, your grace”. Although could be a bit of smoke and mirrors as Jon is there and would resume king in the north again.

2 hours ago, Loki said:

There’s some footage on a new HBO trailer.

Sansa says to Dany: “Winterfell is yours, your grace”. Although could be a bit of smoke and mirrors as Jon is there and would resume king in the north again.

Did he not cede (;))the throne back to Dany before #boatymcboatsex?