Game of Thrones

Quentin Taranbino

Tyrion is Targaryan. His affinity with dragons, Aerys' love of Joanna lannister, Tywin's 'no son of mine' quote and in the books Tyrion is described as having light blonde hair.

That was enough to propose a theory, but that scene with Jamie where the dragon skulls were in focus next to Tyrion was just kinda sealing the deal for me.

I could be wrong n whatever but I'm 100% convinced.

Gilly casually dropping the biggest reveal in game of thrones history. 

It didn't have last weeks box office moments, but that was just as good for me. Some really important wee snippets and that's the pieces set for the last two episodes. 

1 minute ago, Kyle said:

It didn't have last weeks box office moments, but that was just as good for me. Some really important wee snippets and that's the pieces set for the last two episodes. 

Kills the Jon Sand joke though :lol:

I'm sure I wasn't the only one shouting at Sam to pay attention to what she was talking about

Was that kinda shite or was that just me?
Wayyy too rushed. So many things just didn't sit right, particularly with the Dany and Jon stuff.

Yeah that was the most rushed episode so far

So much for a Tyrion and Bronn reunion. Didn't say two words to each other

4 minutes ago, somerset_lad00 said:

Yeah that was the most rushed episode so far

So much for a Tyrion and Bronn reunion. Didn't say two words to each other

Well it was implied they'd spoke off screen to arrange the meet and such?

Gendry just goes from being a nobody to being at the table whilst they make the decisions with Tormund? 

The easy acceptance of the armistice seemed a bit too simple as well? 

The whole 'show a white walker to Cersei' thing just seemed completely off. 

I dunno. I've been trying not to pick any holes in it this season and just enjoy it cause it's better than anything else on the telly right now but there just seemed to be so many really integral parts of the story just be a bit half-arsed and convenient in this episode.

1 hour ago, BradHorse said:

Also so Jon is the true heir of the seven kingdoms and is above Dany on her perceived food chain? That's right eh?

Smoked a bunch of weed tonight and not sure if I picked that bit up right.

Urm not entirely sure here. If Rhegar died before John was born I'm not sure if the crown would then pass to his siblings and not his son (John).

Jon would have the strongest claim due to the patriarchal system that Westeros has been ruled under. I'd personally only call it a claim. When Rhaegar dies at the Trident, King Aerys and Viserys are both still alive. Rhaegar's firstborn boy Aegon would presumably be discounted due to the annulment and Jon hasn't been born.

Chances are if both Viserys and Jon were known at the time, there probably would have been a civil war within the Targaryen loyalists.