House

Gaz

My fiancee and I caught the first series of this on Virgin TV Choice and became absolutely hooked.

Now a few episodes into the third season and absolutely loving it.

Anyone else a fan? Hugh Laurie is fantastic in it, what a guy! But my favourite character is probably Wilson - I think Robert Sean Leonard captures the look of exasperation on Wilson's face absolutely perfectly.

Anyone else a fan?

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My fiancee and I caught the first series of this on Virgin TV Choice and became absolutely hooked.

Now a few episodes into the third season and absolutely loving it.

Anyone else a fan? Hugh Laurie is fantastic in it, what a guy! But my favourite character is probably Wilson - I think Robert Sean Leonard captures the look of exasperation on Wilson's face absolutely perfectly.

Anyone else a fan?

Its a fantastic programme :)

I caught it on TV a few years ago when on holiday in the states. Ive been hooked since.

I've never watched it but I realise it's one of the biggest shows on tv and I read that NBC pay for the production of it, but let fox show the show on it's channel. I couldnt really understand why a network would pay to make a show and not put it on their network??

I've never watched it but I realise it's one of the biggest shows on tv and I read that NBC pay for the production of it, but let fox show the show on it's channel. I couldnt really understand why a network would pay to make a show and not put it on their network??

Hmm, strange one. I thought NBC showed it as when I was in the NBC store in the States there was tons of House merchandise and I bought one of those giant scatch ball things he has.

It could be Lupus...

It's never Lupus!

My favourite show ever, ever, ever, ever, ever. Brilliantly acted by the whole cast, House is an absolute w****r, yet I can't help loving him. Hugh Laurie is one of my favourite actors of all time. So brilliantly stupid as Prince George in Blackadder and so ridiculously intelligent as House.

• 3 months later...

It's never Lupus!

My favourite show ever, ever, ever, ever, ever. Brilliantly acted by the whole cast, House is an absolute w****r, yet I can't help loving him. Hugh Laurie is one of my favourite actors of all time. So brilliantly stupid as Prince George in Blackadder and so ridiculously intelligent as House.

there was that one time......

also :( re Lisa.

By the way, does anyone else think series 7 has been a bit pants? It's picked up a bit now that Thirteen is back, but it's been lacking the impact that series 4, 5 and 6 had.

missed it so far. i like 13, she purdy :wub:

Series 7 for me has been the best yet, I guess it is all just about opinions.

What an absolutely fantastic programme, unfortunately next week is the last episode of this series.

Just watched this weeks episode on Sky+ and it is the most gruesome one I have seen (when he was operating on his own leg) - totally enthralling episode. :D

Series 7 for me has been the best yet, I guess it is all just about opinions.

What an absolutely fantastic programme, unfortunately next week is the last episode of this series.

Just watched this weeks episode on Sky+ and it is the most gruesome one I have seen (when he was operating on his own leg) - totally enthralling episode. :D

I've not seen it yet! :angry:

Archived