Blue Bloods

Monster

Agree with this, although I think the crime solving is a sideshow. And feel that the each episode is a progression of how the Reagan family are developing.

This is why I keep watching, I like the dynamic and that it is about a family of cops rather than cops who are a family if you follow my meaning. It took me a wee while to realise but I like the family meal in each episode, I find it to be the best part even if they are getting kind of predictable.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I started out liking this but as it went on it became a bit cringeworthy at times. It's hard to explain really, but it made me uncomfortable watching it at times.

That storyline with the teacher killing one girl and attempting to kill another one over a pupil she was shagging was totally bizarre.

Tuesday's episode was the best so far for me. The Commissioner called into action, superb!

Completely agree with this. The actor who played reed was terrific as the bad guy. He made that role his own in that episode, although I couldn't help but feel that I knew how it was going to end.

It's a fantastic piece of television. I've been watching it every week since its release and it's been fantastic. There's only been one guff episode and that was the China one. My favourite ones were last weeks and the Muslim suicide bomber one. Both great builds throught the episode and superb climaxes. And Tom Selleck. Just wow.

• 1 month later...

Am I the only one who thinks the donnie walberg's character used to be an olympic sprinter in his earlier days? It's starting to become rather common how often he is chasing the bad guy when they run, always catches them, and then throws them to the ground :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

I had no idea that Donnie Wahlberg was in New Kids On The Block. Having seen the video of their 2008 comeback earlier, I don't think I can look at Danny Reagan in the same light ever again :lol:

Need a facepalm emotion real bad to describe that.

I had no idea that Donnie Wahlberg was in New Kids On The Block. Having seen the video of their 2008 comeback earlier, I don't think I can look at Danny Reagan in the same light ever again :lol:

Need a facepalm emotion real bad to describe that.

You must be quite young then.

• 2 weeks later...

Can't believe I have missed this thread, I have it sky+ series linked and have watched every episode.

Do any of those folk that follow American TV know if this is going to have more series?

Can't believe I have missed this thread, I have it sky+ series linked and have watched every episode.

Do any of those folk that follow American TV know if this is going to have more series?

Yeah, it's been renewed for a second season.

Yeah, it's been renewed for a second season.

Cool, thanks. I had a look on that thread where people were talking about the new shows/cuts etc. and I didn't see it mentioned.

• 2 weeks later...

Yes it was,though I don't have that sky channel it was in the TV guide that it was on.

Cheers, it appeared on Sky Player yesterday. Only two episodes of the series left now.

Couldn't get into it. Turned off after about episode 4/5. Maybe it's better now, but it was too much..

Too much of the CSI's for me e.g. bad guy goes on the run, does a rape or two, the family all get involved - Young cop, Wahlberg and Selleck all do their part in making the streets of NYC much safer. Oh wait! someone's going to need a lawyer! Here comes the daughter. Also, Wahlbergs character :lol: such a bad ass!

5 mins to go - let's go round to Pop's for a big meal and crack some one-liners and let Pop tell some stories about the glorydays on the street.

• 2 weeks later...

And that's why you don't f**k with the Reagan's :D Would have been a lot more satisfying if Selleck himself shot him in the face though.

Can't wait for the 2nd season.

Archived