Watch them in this order;
Iron Man
Thor
Iron Man 2
Avengers Assemble
Thor 2
Avengers: Age of Ultron
Guardians of the Galaxy

Logan is exceptional. If it's X-Men Origins:Wolverine then don't bother as it's fucking horrendous. The Wolverine is alright though.

I finished the whole Marvel, DC extended universe and X-men films just In time for Black Panther last month.

I agree with you about the films, Wolverine wasn’t bad but Logan was brilliant, really enjoyable:

my fav marvel’s would be In no particular order:
Avengers assemble
GOTG Vol 2
Thor Ragnorok
Captain America winter soldier
Ant Man
Iron Man 1&2

The DC extended universe I know It doesn’t have as much but I really enjoyed Suicide Squad and Batman v Superman DOJ despite their poorer ratings. Really looking forward to Aquaman.

57 minutes ago, FifeArab said:

I finished the whole Marvel, DC extended universe and X-men films just In time for Black Panther last month.

I agree with you about the films, Wolverine wasn’t bad but Logan was brilliant, really enjoyable:

my fav marvel’s would be In no particular order:
Avengers assemble
GOTG Vol 2
Thor Ragnorok
Captain America winter soldier
Ant Man
Iron Man 1&2

The DC extended universe I know It doesn’t have as much but I really enjoyed Suicide Squad and Batman v Superman DOJ despite their poorer ratings. Really looking forward to Aquaman.

Nice. Did you watch them in order?

I've not long finished watching all the Marvel movies in chronological order in preparation for the new avengers film. (Yes I'm a VL).

A glorious collection of movies. A few movies that fall a little bit below the standard of the rest, but the only one that I just can't get into is Doctor Strange. I saw it at the cinema and it boggled my mind and on second viewing I couldn't be arsed trying to follow what was going on. Going to try again though as it has such good reviews everywhere.

Really looking forward to the Avengers, closely followed by Ant Man and the Wasp as well.

I liked Doctor Strange but it definitely felt different from the others. Each characters film or films has it's own tone but they all have a 'Marvel-ness' to them and you could easily get that they were all set in the same universe. That was pretty much absent from Doctor Strange and it definitely felt like it was in it's own universe. I suppose, given the character, that was at least partially deliberate.

Anyway, I hope that Infinity War addresses, or at least acknowledges, Ego's expansion, given that we saw it kill thousands of folk

• 4 weeks later...

Thought Infinity War was pretty meh. Bits were really good. Bits were pretty pointless. They gave far too much screen time to characters who served absolutely no purpose so the movie didnt really feel like it got going until at least 45-50 minutes in. The biggest problem I have with the film?

You're pissing about taking the gauntlet off? Really? Just cut his fucking hand off and the movie is over.

I was dissapointed they didn't go into back story for the Black Order tbh

spoiler and mini rants on Black Order

Spoiler

Also dissapointed it was Bruce Banner that  killed Black Dwarf and we got no Hulk v Black Dwarf

Also, Corvus Glaive should still be alive as his glaive is still intact and he can't die aslong as his glaive is in one piece

But then again, Thanos could just rez all his Black Order now and I'm assuning Gamora too which will lead to his demise in the 2nd film

spoiler on what the end scene was for those that didn't understand and want to know

Spoiler

end scene was a SOS to captain marvel

I overall thought the movie was great, despite my slight gripes about the Black Order