Comic Book Movies (and TV Shows)

forehead7

2 hours ago, Mark Connolly said:

I've only watched the first 10 minutes so far, and he only held it for a couple of seconds, but how good did Bucky look with the shield?

Aye he does, was kinda hoping they were gonna throw a curveball with making bucky the new cap

And madam hydra as well, good to know theres still some form of hydra kicking about

If anyones interested

Spoiler

"val" is madam hydra and part of leviathon (agent carter fans will remember them from that show) and if im not mistake john walker just became the red guardian or at least a version of him

Im pretty sure this would have been easier to understand had covid not hit and we seen the black widow film as apparently val is in that along with the red guardian from that timeline (think that maybe widows father) 

Good ending, the fight scenes were well done, not 100% keen on sams cap suit, be interesting to see if they take it to a season 2 or move them into a movie with others

12 minutes ago, 54_and_counting said:

If anyones interested

Hide contents

"val" is madam hydra and part of leviathon (agent carter fans will remember them from that show) and if im not mistake john walker just became the red guardian or at least a version of him

Im pretty sure this would have been easier to understand had covid not hit and we seen the black widow film as apparently val is in that along with the red guardian from that timeline (think that maybe widows father) 

Good ending, the fight scenes were well done, not 100% keen on sams cap suit, be interesting to see if they take it to a season 2 or move them into a movie with others

For me the ending felt a bit of damp squib and more in line with continuing in the "world" they've just built. I wouldn't be shocked if they have a second season, or first Captain America & The Winter Soldier.

John Walker became US Agent. The more dark/adult/80s inspired Action Hero version of Captain America. 

I'm kind of glad Wandavision went first. The hook for Secret Invasion and Dr Strange was way better than what we got with Sharon.  Which to me feels more like a TV version of Val, possibly limited to Disney+ shows like Armor Wars.  While Val would move between movies and TV.

2 hours ago, FairWeatherFan said:

For me the ending felt a bit of damp squib and more in line with continuing in the "world" they've just built. I wouldn't be shocked if they have a second season, or first Captain America & The Winter Soldier.

Hide contents

John Walker became US Agent. The more dark/adult/80s inspired Action Hero version of Captain America. 

I'm kind of glad Wandavision went first. The hook for Secret Invasion and Dr Strange was way better than what we got with Sharon.  Which to me feels more like a TV version of Val, possibly limited to Disney+ shows like Armor Wars.  While Val would move between movies and TV.

Is that what she said he was?  I couldnt make it out and rewinding disney+ just doesn't happen, i just seen his outfit and how he had a shield of some sort as well in the fight and went for red guardian

4 hours ago, Robin.Hood said:

Agent Carter was decent.

The gifted 

Runaways

Agents of Shield 

Left to watch 

Agents of shield was good till it kinda went loopy and it was hard to keep up lol, defo the first two series were very decent as it kinda tied in with the mcu

• 2 weeks later...