Comic Book Movies (and TV Shows)

forehead7

7 hours ago, King Kebab said:

Talk of Scarlet Witch being next if the Loki one succeeds, you would imagine it would though if it has the movie writers and Hiddleston himself reprising the role!!!

The talk on Scarlet Witch is as certain as the talk on Loki.

Just watched the first episode of Titans, which is the new DC series based on Teen Titans. Much darker than the other DC series (Flash / Arrow etc), and I would say head and shoulders above anything else DC universe with the exception of Wonder Woman. High hopes for the rest of the season if it carries on in the same vein.

Just watched the first episode of Titans, which is the new DC series based on Teen Titans. Much darker than the other DC series (Flash / Arrow etc), and I would say head and shoulders above anything else DC universe with the exception of Wonder Woman. High hopes for the rest of the season if it carries on in the same vein.

Darker than Arrow? FFS it must be grim then.

On 17/10/2018 at 05:04, King Kebab said:

Maybe connected to them planning a Loki series for late next year, with Tom Hiddleston!!!

Don't know if it's planned to be a Netflix show but perhaps they're not wanting to flood the market with titular characters, not big enough for a "standalone" movie getting their own show!!!

Talk of Scarlet Witch being next if the Loki one succeeds, you would imagine it would though if it has the movie writers and Hiddleston himself reprising the role!!!

Thought that was on disneys own streaming service instead of netflix? 

• 2 weeks later...

To go with the Loki and Scarlet Witch solo mini-series' confirmed for the Disney Streaming Channel, we're also getting a Falcon and Winter Soldier team-up/buddy cop type series as well (confirmed yesterday)!!!
This could lead into one of them becoming the "new" Captain America I assume!!!

Also confirmed that Ewan McGregor has been cast as Black Mask in the Margot Robbie "Burds of Prey" thing but Batgirl has been ditched from it!!!

Also confirmed that Ewan McGregor has been cast as Black Mask in the Margot Robbie "Burds of Prey" thing but Batgirl has been ditched from it!!!
reading that has put images of margot Robbie dressed as batgirl in my head. for that i thank you!

On 10/11/2018 at 17:55, spud131 said:

Anyone watched the new DC series Titans?

I thought the first few episodes were cracking up there with the best stuff on TV, last one with all the Chief and all the new characters in the house wasn't as good, but so far its up there with the best of the Netflix marvel shows