forehead7

Comic Book Movies (and TV Shows)

Anyone else notice the "Snatch" reference when Thanos was torturing The Collector for the Reality Stone???
Also noticed the Arrested Development Easter egg as well???

HBO are bringing out a TV adaptation of Watchmen.

I’ve not read any of the printed stuff but the movie was largely terrible.

I absolutely love the movie. Seen it countless times. I'd definitely be interested in a TV adaptation.

Also enjoyed the movie.

It's being showran by Damon Lindelof. People always focus on his previous with Lost, but it's his free free reign for taking source material to The Leftovers, and going in own direction for seasons two and three (which arguably as good television as I've seen) that I'm curious about. Apparently it will be along the same lines for this. His instagram post last week about it alone should be enough to be 100% in for this.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/damon-lindelof-posts-open-watchmen-letter-instagram-1114216

Edited by the jambo-rocker

3 hours ago, Christophe said:

D3EB004D-4020-446C-8E4A-8D5EC36A816D.jpeg

:lol:

Pure and utter speculation but I suspect someone will have to die to save the day, in the next Avengers. Getting into the whole "Soul Stone/Thanos also died with the click of the fingers" territory here, though, which is a murky world of guesswork. 

Massive rumours that cap dies after wielding thors hammer and fighting thanos, now obviously the hammer is gone, so clearly time travel is involved somewhere, 

Would be an awesome scene

Quicksilver has also been reportedly seen on the set of avengers 4, 

As has Wolverine, or Hugh Jackman anyway!!!

http://www.digitalspy.com/movies/guardians-of-the-galaxy/news/a862060/guardians-of-the-galaxy-vol-3-fires-director/

James Gunn fired by Disney due to old tweets. I've not seen the tweets so can't comment on the severity of them but it'll be interesting to see who they get to replace him. I'd love to see what Edgar Wright could do with the franchise but that won't happen after the Ant-Man debacle.

Don’t want to go all Elon Musk here but anyone defending those tweets is definitely a paedophile  

The trailer for Aquaman makes the film look terrible. In Justice League (which was just alright) he was quite a 'dark' character however the tone of the Aquaman trailer makes it look like some sort of kids film!

On 22/07/2018 at 09:17, spud131 said:

The trailer for Aquaman makes the film look terrible. In Justice League (which was just alright) he was quite a 'dark' character however the tone of the Aquaman trailer makes it look like some sort of kids film!

One thing the newer DC stuff should have going for them is that they shouldn't be as much of a slapped-together disaster ('Suicide Squad'), as it's been a couple of years since they shat the bed and decided to make things "funnier". 

My problem is that their two latest trailers don't look particularly good.