Comic Book Movies (and TV Shows)

forehead7

• 3 weeks later...

Marvel have just announced about a million new films/series at San Diego Comic Con

• Blade
  • Black Widow
  • Thor: Love And Thunder
  • Hawkeye
  • What If...?
  • Doctor Strange In The Multiverse of Madness
  • Loki
  • WandaVision
  • Shang-Chi and the Legend of The Ten Rings
  • The Falcon and The Winter Soldier
  • The Eternals

😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲

3 hours ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

Wonder if the Thor film will be a

Hide contents

Edit: hid what could be the mildest of mild spoilers for Endgame, just in case. 

I sure hope so.

• 3 weeks later...
Spiderman far from home was excellent, both end credits set up the future really well
Few plot holes and I'm not a huge fan of the whole "Spider/everyone knows it's Peter Parker" thing they've got going on, but I guess it's in keeping with the MCU whereby nobody has a secret identity and it does them no harm. The illusion scenes with Mysterio were everything I wanted but could have been longer/more of them.
In all, very good but I feel like the character loses a lot of what makes him special being just another cog in the MCU who is subservient to others

Although seems like that is changing with the suggestion that he is the head honcho going forward.

Liked the end credits and THAT role reprisal in Times Square was the best thing ever.

3 hours ago, paul-r-cfc said:

Few plot holes and I'm not a huge fan of the whole "Spider/everyone knows it's Peter Parker" thing they've got going on, but I guess it's in keeping with the MCU whereby nobody has a secret identity and it does them no harm. The illusion scenes with Mysterio were everything I wanted but could have been longer/more of them.
In all, very good but I feel like the character loses a lot of what makes him special being just another cog in the MCU who is subservient to others

Although seems like that is changing with the suggestion that he is the head honcho going forward.

Liked the end credits and THAT role reprisal in Times Square was the best thing ever.

Probably find until they get full rights to spiderman that marvel wont have him integral to the overall mcu plot line Incase sony plays up and they need to write him out of it, plus with the x-men and f4 coming into marvel now they're are so many characters that you'll find it hard for any of them to be the new iron man or captain america in regards to being the mcu main character, but aye i agree that id have liked spidey to have a greater role as well

And yeah the reprisal of THAT character in the credits scene was totally fantastic, 

2 hours ago, Warren Mears said:

I can see them killing off Peter Parker and setting up a new Spider-Man going forward. And whoever kills Spider-Man will either be the big bad of the whole next few years, or at the very least a part of it.

They already had Aaron Davis in Homecoming mentioning he had a nephew...

They already had Aaron Davis in Homecoming mentioning he had a nephew...

Miles Morales is still owned by Sony as well though!!!

• 1 month later...

Just finished watching the boys.  Don’t care for superhero films much.  That was great to watch.  Good blend of humour and Karl Urban is just amazing as Karl Urban.

Basically there are superheroes in the world and they are all ran by a corporation.  They are vain horrible b*****ds and get away with doing what they want.

• 2 weeks later...

Spider-Man back in the MCU apparently, although given that recent films have been positioning him to basically be the new Tony Stark, I think they'd struggle to round off his ark in one film. Especially considering he is the best Marvel property by a mile. Disney will be keen to renegotiate after the third one I'd assume. Screenshot_20191002-152809_Twitter.jpeg