Comic Book Movies (and TV Shows)

forehead7

so far though the contract lengths have held up, everyones contract length has ended or still running as it was, would be a completely different turn for marvel to start signing up people for 3 or 4 films only to knock them off after two and say "ah well we got the shock value"

Quicksilvers signed up for three films, yet he died in his first credited role. I think they over-estimate on characters who they plan to kill off just incase they decide to drop in any flashack scenes or that, so its generally only an extra one film on the contract

Quicksilvers signed up for three films, yet he died in his first credited role. I think they over-estimate on characters who they plan to kill off just incase they decide to drop in any flashack scenes or that, so its generally only an extra one film on the contract

did he die though? thats what we are debating lol

im convinced he hasnt, probably wrong but this is marvel we are talking about lol

did he die though? thats what we are debating lol

im convinced he hasnt, probably wrong but this is marvel we are talking about lol

He's dead yeah, its been purposely left open but I'd be surprised if he came back

I feel that there's so much more to the Quicksilver/Scarlet Witch arc to explore. I like Elizabeth Olsen and to a lesser extent Aaron Taylor-Johnson and managed to see an interview or two between them which shows they work well together. I really don't think Age of Ultron showed much of just the pair of them and make us feel as if Scarlet Witch and lost part of her when Quicksilver died. I'm beginning to sway towards Quicksilver living as I don't think they'll just do away with an interesting story arc.

He's dead yeah, its been purposely left open but I'd be surprised if he came back

if he is then i hope his 3 film contract was just a "cover all bases" situation, id hate for them to be throwing in shitty flashbacks just to suit a contract, hate flashbacks in films

Can't see any flashbacks involving Quicksilver. In this universe he and his sister are just ordinary folk who volunteered for Strucker's experiments. You basically know all of their backstory from AOU. They would be nothing to gain from any flashbacks.

Can't see any flashbacks involving Quicksilver. In this universe he and his sister are just ordinary folk who volunteered for Strucker's experiments. You basically know all of their backstory from AOU. They would be nothing to gain from any flashbacks.

well they arent ordinary, strucker only experimented on powered people so they had their powers all their life, however i agree that there's probably heehaw to flashback to

post-53099-14307727013221_thumb.jpg

Really not sure about "Suicide Squad". Seems that there's a lot of characters to bed in and I don't know what they're doing for. I've heard that the tone is "similar to The Dark Knight" yet they have characters like Killer Croc and Enchantress who hardly fit into a realistic tone as far as I know.

Also, is it just me or does this picture look somewhat animated?

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1430772699.609430.jpg

Really not sure about "Suicide Squad". Seems that there's a lot of characters to bed in and I don't know what they're doing for. I've heard that the tone is "similar to The Dark Knight" yet they have characters like Killer Croc and Enchantress who hardly fit into a realistic tone as far as I know.

Also, is it just me or does this picture look somewhat animated?

I'm a huge Batman fan, but I'm definitely not sure about it. The pictures of Leto as the Joker are especially concerning, along with Will Smith as Deadshot.

Any film that has Margot Robbie playing Harley Quinn will probably end up with me doing this though...

2590868-shut_up_and_take_my_money_9299_2

i know heehaw about the suicide squad, i get the feeling that the film will either try and cram too much into it about their back stories, or that viewers like myself watch the film and think "how the f**k did these characters come about"

i know i could research them, etc, but movie goers dont wanna do that lol

i know heehaw about the suicide squad, i get the feeling that the film will either try and cram too much into it about their back stories, or that viewers like myself watch the film and think "how the f**k did these characters come about"

i know i could research them, etc, but movie goers dont wanna do that lol

I wonder if they might have an Ocean's 11-type backstory, where you get a little more about a couple of them, and then short flashbacks for the others, possibly when Waller sets up the team.

Rumours that Leto won't look like that photo in the films, due to the response it got

That'd be a shame. Should stick to their guns. Lost count over the amount of times people have gotten it wrong when moaning about casting.

According to a few sources that joker picture is not the finished product anyway, and was released after a photo "leaked" ....

i wouldnt be surprised if its actually different in the film, although i did quite like the picture anyway.

Suicide squad looks ok, just not sure that it will reach the wider audience but then they said that about GOTG.....

Edited by tobeylarone

Images floating about apparently showing that Harley Quinn is the person who's giving The Joker his tattoos, which would be the best (and surely only) explanation for the whole thing. Itll likely turn out the be fake, but its nice to think theres serious thought behind it.