Comic Book Movies (and TV Shows)

forehead7

Since there's a lot coming out over the next year or so, Captain America, Thor, Nick Fury, Dark Knight Rises, Avengers, I thought a thread for it would prove useful.

Here's a link to the Cap advert that was shown at the super bowl:
Advert

As well a first look at Red Skull, who makes a brief appearance in that ad:
50174667.png

He looks awesome.

Edited by forehead7

The third in the Nolan batman trilogy starts filiming this year, with Tom Hardy cast as bane and anne Hathaway as "Selina Kyle"

Topping the dark Knight may not be possible, but they;re off to a good start with hardy, a great actor whose carer seems to be really heading on the up and up.

I would be very impressed if the last scene was Bane breaking Batman's back like in the funnybooks. Perfect excuse for Nolan to "end" his run of films. Too much of a downer I'd imagine

The third in the Nolan batman trilogy starts filiming this year, with Tom Hardy cast as bane and anne Hathaway as "Selina Kyle"

Topping the dark Knight may not be possible, but they;re off to a good start with hardy, a great actor whose carer seems to be really heading on the up and up.

I would be very impressed if the last scene was Bane breaking Batman's back like in the funnybooks. Perfect excuse for Nolan to "end" his run of films. Too much of a downer I'd imagine

That's pretty much all Bane is known for in the comics.

I've also heard that Joseph Gordon-Levitt has been cast as Dr Hugo Strange for The Dark Knight Rises.

spiderman_garfield.jpg

Garfield looks the right build for Spidey.

McGuire was way to bulky.

Im liking the new suit (although the Raimi version was perfect, but they had to change it for merchandising purposes) its not too far from the original design but different enough to make it stand out.

Looks like they got rid of the organic webshooters (which although drifted from 616 continuity, I actually liked) and have went with mechanical shooters.

Hopefully accenting Parkers intelligence, which was missing from the Raimi trilogy.

Loads more quips from Spidey too, a major flaw with the Raimi trilogy which hopefully will be addressed this time around.

Edited by MattBairn

Since there's a lot coming out over the next year or so, Captain America, Thor, Nick Fury, Dark Knight Rises, Avengers, I thought a thread for it would prove useful.

Here's a link to the Cap advert that was shown at the super bowl:

Advert

As well a first look at Red Skull, who makes a brief appearance in that ad:

50174667.png

He looks awesome.

Im impressed that they did Red Skull correctly. I thought they'd chicken out. Very impressive so far :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...