Comic Book Movies (and TV Shows)

forehead7

I am 100% Homer watching Twin Peaks with Moon Knight
db0sZF3OqsAb0Etyjt0OYKO7b4U=.gif
It's great isn't it, I'm watching this and Attack on Titan right now, both without spoilers and without any back story or expectations. It is so much fun just going along for the ride!

I'll agree with the comments on Peacemaker. Great fun and a killer soundtrack!

Wasn't the biggest fan of Cena but he was excellent in this

He’s A very wooden actor but that makes him even better here I think.

“Superman’s into poop play.”

Having decided to start watching the MCU movies, I finished off Phase 3 a few weeks ago and have now started on the Phase 4 TV shows. 

It’s fair to say the end of Loki confused me as much as the start of WandaVision. 

I’m just about finished The Falcon and the Winter Soldier, which thankfully is a more straightforward story. It’s good, but seems more like something to bridge between Endgame and the next standalone Captain America movie than an “event” in its own right. 

Sure, WandaVision and Loki seem to be setting up MoM, but they do work in isolation as well. 

Next up is Hawkeye, then I’ll turn to the Phase 4 movies. I’m also going back to watch the Tobey Maguire and Andrew Garfield Spider-Man movies, for reasons. 

Watched the Batman last night and wasn't a fan tbh. 

As an aside he is the shiittest superhero I've ever seen portrayed on a screen, achieved absolutely nothing in three hours. 

Everyone the riddler wanted to kill? Deed, outwith Bruce Wayne. His overarching plan to flood the city? Achieved. 

Have that film again with, and without batman and you get the same end result, other than that a couple of bouncers don't get absolutely terrorised. 

Also found it annoying how in the aerial views of Gotham made it look like manhattan, extremely flat surrounded by water which is why the wall blowing up was such a big deal. 

Then in the final scenes he's cutting about on a motorobike through a really hilly part of town. Just pish. 

2 hours ago, Clown Job said:

I’ve watched every episode so far but I’m still really struggling to get into MoonKnight

I quite enjoyed the first couple of episodes, but can't say I have the same feeling about the 3rd and 4th ones. Maybe it will be like Loki, which I enjoyed more on a second watch. 

Edited by Soapy FFC

• 2 weeks later...
I can't put my finger on it but there is just something missing from Moon Knight.

It’s alright but it feels like it’s setting up for his introduction to a future avengers movie.

15 hours ago, mizfit said:

It’s alright but it feels like it’s setting up for his introduction to a future avengers movie.

Im sure feige has already been quoted as moon knight being introduced into the mcu in future

On another note, tickets booked for strange 2 on friday, cant wait for this one, its like everything since endgame has buily up to this from the films to the disney+ shows 

I can't put my finger on it but there is just something missing from Moon Knight.

Could it be Moon Knight himself???

I found that Moon Knight ending a bit of a let down to be honest 

Disagree, I thought it closed if this chapter excellently and really tied it all up which I thought they were going to struggle to do after the last episode!!!
Also the mid-credit scene finally explained what those familiar with the character were waiting for and what was happening to Marc/Steven during the blackouts he was having throughout the series to those who perhaps were not!!!