Comic Book Movies (and TV Shows)

forehead7

Will ask in here as most of tv series stuff I want is related to all in here.

What apps or where do people watch the older Shows? Flash and Arrow I have no problem finding but Constantine for example I can't get a good stream for.

Krypton managed to watch season 1 no problem but season 2 can't get anything.

Even a pm would be nice . Cheers 

2 hours ago, the jambo-rocker said:

Part one. The fucking teases.

I love the idea of Miles being the main man in the animated films, with Peter being in the MCU. Although we did see Miles' uncle in Homecoming.

I've also just booked my tickets for No Way Home. Wouldn't usually go for 4DX, but the show time suited me, and I had Tesco vouchers to use. It seems like the sort of film that would suit the "enhanced" experience

On 16/11/2021 at 19:38, The Naitch said:

BBC have picked up DC's Superman & Lois and are giving it the old Saturday evening slot that Lois & Clark: The New Adventures of Superman got back in the 90s.

Really surprised at that seeing as they've shown zero interest in any of the other Arrowverse shows over the years.

Enjoying this series so far. Is a bit soapy in first two or three episodes but I'm up to the eighth now and it has got me hooked. Quite dark.

Watched one episode of Hawkeye, not sure I can be arsed to go back to it. Does it get better? I loved Wandavision but struggled to finish Falcon and the Winter Soldier.

Enjoyed no way home although my viewing pleasure was ruined by a group of Marvel fan boys whispering constantly (which is basically speaking when you are in the cinema) every time some sort of Easter egg etc appeared and (spoilers for the film in this one)

Spoiler

They actually started cheering and clapping when Andrew Garfield and Tobey Maguire came back.

Shout out to Danny Rojas from Ted Lasso getting a cameo in the mid credits scene 😅

2 hours ago, Small Bovine Maisonette said:

Is it gonna be on Disney plus? Don't fancy venturing to the cinema.

Spider-Man films ain’t on D+

They’re on Netflix though 

I went to an afternoon screening today, must have had about 10 people on it max 

Edited by Clown Job