Comic Book Movies (and TV Shows)

forehead7

On 09/07/2021 at 13:00, FairWeatherFan said:

Black Widow / Taskmaster related spoiler

Reveal hidden contents

I'm clearly missing something? Adult age Scarlett Johansson blows up Winstone & his kid daughter. Winstone comes out without a scratch. His daughter not only ends up scarred but ages into an actress even older than Scarlett

Spoiler

I assumed it was a body double that Natasha saw, meaning she thought Dreykov was dead. The "age" of grown-up Taskmaster could probably be covered by any facial reconstruction she had to go through following the explosion.

On 09/07/2021 at 21:12, NotThePars said:

Can someone who’s seen Black Widow confirm for me if this is real

Black Widow is real...

6 hours ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

Why was Ray Winstone cast in this to play a Russian guy 😂🙃 jesus…

It was horrendous. I have no idea how Scarlett Johansson wasn't constantly laughing during his "menacing" scenes.

On 10/07/2021 at 00:46, Bully Wee Villa said:

Thought Black Widow was pretty decent. Felt a bit more Jason Bourney than Marvel at times but I think that suited the gritty nature of the character and her background. Johansson and Pugh both excellent. The less said about Ray fackin Winstone's "Russian" accent you slaaaaag, the better.

Cape Town, Siberia

12 hours ago, paul-r-cfc said:

Enjoyed Black Widow.

For some reason I was expecting it to be a prequel set before the Avengers. Seems strange that they didn't just release it in between Civil War and Infinity War seen as they presumably had all of these mapped out.

It was put in motion around 2017, by that point infinity war was already in the works and maybe widow wasn't supposed to die or no one thought about her dying in endgame until the russos got both IW and endgame projects, then marvel probably had the idea of a solo film just to see widow out of the MCU, part fan service as the fans didnt even get her funeral or anything,

Also she was the only original avenger along with barton to have finished the run without any solo work, barton got a tv show

On 08/07/2021 at 15:56, Robin.Hood said:

Need help. So I have agents of shield which I have 4 seasons left. After that I have Wanda Vision and thats me watched all marvel.

Anyway I am now going to move onto Dc next. Where do I find a list first of all the movies to watch ? Is it just from 2013? 

Stick with this list first

Screenshot_20210710-223145_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20210710-223156_Samsung Internet.jpg

On 12/07/2021 at 17:52, Mark Connolly said:

Arnold is magnificent in it though.

"Allow me to break the ice: My name is Freeze. Learn it well, for it's the chilling sound of your doom."

After watching the adam west batman series you think nothing could be as cheesy as that, then Joel Schumacher asks you to hold his drink lol

5 hours ago, the jambo-rocker said:
  Hide contents

Mad how the rat that saved Ant-Man in Endgame has led to a full blown multi-verse war.

Spoiler

It must have been written to save him though or else the tva would have reset it lol

Good finale, seen people on twitter kinda moaning about it, to me it wasnt a finale as such, more of a "were taking a short break here, then we'll be back with more multiversal shenanigans" 

On 10/07/2021 at 19:50, 54_and_counting said:

"

Immortus is an alternate version of Kang who resides in Limbo. Kang was destined to become him until the last issue of the Avengers Forever series, in which powerful beings called the Time Keepers unintentionally separate the former from the latter" 

Thats taken from kangs page on wiki, apparently immortus ends up fighting a different version of kang in the comics along with the avengers, the timeline that the lokis were pruned to could easily be limbo, perhaps kang is manipulating the time keepers till loki steps in and causes essentially the creation of kang himself

f**k knows mind you lol

Called it, kinda lol

8 hours ago, Merkland Red said:

I thought that was a great episode. Expected a lot of action but instead we found out where we're going with the MCU.

Seen a few say now that loki was meant to be a 12 part series, but they halved it in two due to covid time constraints, so that's like a mid season break episode

Was very good, "kang" was bloody good, got to imagine that if kang is the big bad in ant man 3, that they'll be another hero to go along with ant man and wasp, surely lol

2 hours ago, 54_and_counting said:

Seen a few say now that loki was meant to be a 12 part series, but they halved it in two due to covid time constraints, so that's like a mid season break episode

Was very good, "kang" was bloody good, got to imagine that if kang is the big bad in ant man 3, that they'll be another hero to go along with ant man and wasp, surely lol

It kinda kills some of the other theories imo. Like Kang being in the quantum realm this whole time etc. Will be interesting to see where it goes.