Comic Book Movies (and TV Shows)

forehead7

Just back from seeing black widow, decent enough marvel film, for me it was on par with dr strange for enjoyment, due to its place in the timeline it doesn't set up anything else really but it does have an end credits scene if anyone goes to watch it 

Only thing i dont like about it (and the same happened with revenge of the sith years ago) is that you know who lives and dies etc due to it being placed earlier than the timelines current status, 

But then again, twice in a few mins (after a flashback moment) is shows johansson's arse, which is utterly tremendous lol 

5 hours ago, Robin.Hood said:

Need help. So I have agents of shield which I have 4 seasons left. After that I have Wanda Vision and thats me watched all marvel.

Anyway I am now going to move onto Dc next. Where do I find a list first of all the movies to watch ? Is it just from 2013? 

I wouldn't bother 👍🏻

On 07/07/2021 at 12:52, Mark Connolly said:

Just out of seeing Black Widow.

Really enjoyed it, has a very Bourne-type feel early doors before it goes full blown Marvel action. The only real negative for me is Ray Winstone- he absolutely has the look for his character, but the accent is hilariously bad.

And the post-credits sequence… yes fucking please.

I’ve also never been a fan of the idea of a female Bond, but if they cast Florence Pugh in that role, I could definitely get on board. She was absolutely brilliant as Yelena.

Dark Avengers?

The animated series "What if?" Coming up on Disney + looks decent. Looks at loads of different alternate realities in the MCU. Captain Carter, different team ups etc. Seems to be in a similar vein to Spider verse so Marvel seem keen to try and replicate the success of that.

That looked awfy like Dr Doom’s castle at the end of Loki to me!!!
And did you all spot “Frog” Thor???

Just back from seeing black widow, decent enough marvel film, for me it was on par with dr strange for enjoyment, due to its place in the timeline it doesn't set up anything else really but it does have an end credits scene if anyone goes to watch it 
Only thing i dont like about it (and the same happened with revenge of the sith years ago) is that you know who lives and dies etc due to it being placed earlier than the timelines current status, 
But then again, twice in a few mins (after a flashback moment) is shows johansson's arse, which is utterly tremendous lol 

I’m going tonight. Is the end credit scene mid-credits or right at the end?

17 hours ago, King Kebab said:

That looked awfy like Dr Doom’s castle at the end of Loki to me!!!
And did you all spot “Frog” Thor???

Frog Thor was probably my favourite of all the Easter eggs. Thanoscopter was a more obvious one. 

37 minutes ago, 54_and_counting said:

Surely they wouldnt introduce the f4 and doom in the middle of Loki's series, especially the finale, 

Would they??? 

It was Agatha all along, Ralph Boner, and the Powerbroker.

I wouldn't be getting any hopes up for the introduction of new major character in the main part of the show.

Thought Black Widow was pretty decent. Felt a bit more Jason Bourney than Marvel at times but I think that suited the gritty nature of the character and her background. Johansson and Pugh both excellent. The less said about Ray fackin Winstone's "Russian" accent you slaaaaag, the better.

Edited by Bully Wee Villa

Thought Black Widow was pretty decent. Felt a bit more Jason Bourney than Marvel at times but I think that suited the gritty nature of the character and her background. Johansson and Pugh both excellent. The less said about Ray fackin Winstone's "Russian" accent you slaaaaag, the better.
Leave it aaaaaht you cant!!

Just seems strange that they’re going to introduce Kang as being responsible for all of this madness In The multiverse and he isn’t in the Dr. Strange film, in fact Ant Man 3 is when we’re supposed to be seeing him!!!

3 hours ago, King Kebab said:

Just seems strange that they’re going to introduce Kang as being responsible for all of this madness In The multiverse and he isn’t in the Dr. Strange film, in fact Ant Man 3 is when we’re supposed to be seeing him!!!

"Immortus is an alternate version of Kang who resides in Limbo. Kang was destined to become him until the last issue of the Avengers Forever series, in which powerful beings called the Time Keepers unintentionally separate the former from the latter" 

Thats taken from kangs page on wiki, apparently immortus ends up fighting a different version of kang in the comics along with the avengers, the timeline that the lokis were pruned to could easily be limbo, perhaps kang is manipulating the time keepers till loki steps in and causes essentially the creation of kang himself

f**k knows mind you lol

Enjoyed Black Widow.

For some reason I was expecting it to be a prequel set before the Avengers. Seems strange that they didn't just release it in between Civil War and Infinity War seen as they presumably had all of these mapped out.