Comic Book Movies (and TV Shows)

forehead7

Wasn't sure about Owen Wilson when I heard he was in it, but he's been superb so far
He's a brilliant foil for Hiddleston, the scenes with the two of them are tremendous.

Anyone else getting Wizard of Oz vibes about the Timekeepers?

10 hours ago, Baggio said:

He's a brilliant foil for Hiddleston, the scenes with the two of them are tremendous.

Anyone else getting Wizard of Oz vibes about the Timekeepers?

Aye defo, the scene in the tent was fantastic

Hiddleston could sell ice to the eskimos with his smile alone, guys is so smooth talking, 

1 hour ago, LiviLion said:

Only episode 2 but felt like they were setting up a finale. Superb.

Hiddleston is brilliant.

Can see already the setup for dr strange sequel, would be tremendous if loki had a cameo in that

Plus this surely now means loki has a way back into the MCU, essentially same as everyone else who has croaked it mind you lol

1 minute ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

Wandavision was great, IMO. Episode four was probably the best one so you ditched it at the wrong time. The Captain America one was so-so and enjoying Loki so far. Disappointed we are already halfway through the series.

Couldn't get my teeth into it at all, realised in the 3rd episode I was spending more time on my phone than watching it. 

7 hours ago, Grant228 said:

Couldn't get my teeth into it at all, realised in the 3rd episode I was spending more time on my phone than watching it. 

Honestly mate watch the rest of it, the last couple of episodes are utterly fantastic and set up a good chunk of potential plot lines 

One of those episodes that when you binge the whole lot you won't notice it feeling slower. Good bit of character building and definitely had its moments.

Wonder if any super-geeks have spotted anything worthwhile in the Kree(?) writing everywhere. 

13 hours ago, Mr. Brightside said:

It was a Doctor Who episode, and not a good one.

I quite enjoyed it - was quite liking the Doctor Who vibes tbh 😂

Also, I think the Doctor had a few run-ins with the TVA back in the old Marvel Comics days.