Comic Book Movies (and TV Shows)

forehead7

• 2 weeks later...
19 minutes ago, jamieson87 said:

First episode of Loki was great. Best first episode of the MCU TV series so far. Can’t wait for next week. 

Hiddleston is utterly fantastic as loki, even the way he speaks simple lines is unreal, this has the potential to be tremendous 

First episode of Loki was a hoot. Hiddleston was brilliant as Loki's bravado was stripped away - good to see the old Loki back if only for a short while before realising the free will he thought he had did not exist, seeing his MCU arc through his eyes was actually quite painful to watch.

1 hour ago, King Kebab said:

Anybody spot Peggy Carter???

Ive seen the clip now, its defo a ringer for her however marvel likes to throw shit like this together 

Im trying to think back to the agent carter show to remember if she could possibly have fucked with the timeline, even by accident

Ive seen the clip now, its defo a ringer for her however marvel likes to throw shit like this together 
Im trying to think back to the agent carter show to remember if she could possibly have fucked with the timeline, even by accident

Exactly they’re probably just fucking with us again, but we’re all a bit wiser after WandaVision, I mean nobody has mentioned Mephisto yet, even after the wee french lassie pointed to a picture of him!!![emoji6]

27 minutes ago, King Kebab said:

Exactly they’re probably just fucking with us again, but we’re all a bit wiser after WandaVision, I mean nobody has mentioned Mephisto yet, even after the wee french lassie pointed to a picture of him!!!emoji6.png

See i thought it was mephisto as well till they said it was a rogue loki, again they are so good with fucking with the viewers, it gets people talking about the show constantly 

Got to say as well, out of the 3 shows so far, loki has by far and away, the best and moat intriguing first episode, plus i love how marvel have basically taken what we know and think of the mcu so far, and completely tossed it out the window as if to say "haha we're REALLY going in this direction" 

38 minutes ago, 54_and_counting said:

Wonder if this is marvels way of tying up the steve living his life out with Peggy argument 

The theory that it was a different timeline is surely gone now that we know theres only one true timeline for this universe

To be honest the "scared timeline" sounds a bit sinister to me. Killing the random variant in the queue. The Minutemen secret police look. The propaganda video.

Maybe having Pillboy from the Good Place has me seeing things.

35 minutes ago, FairWeatherFan said:

To be honest the "scared timeline" sounds a bit sinister to me. Killing the random variant in the queue. The Minutemen secret police look. The propaganda video.

Maybe having Pillboy from the Good Place has me seeing things.

Oh its defo sinister, they are literally the most powerful beings known now, infinity stones matter heehaw to them, it will be interesting how they take the mcu now after this, 

Also makes you think about dr strange in infinity war when he seen 14mill possible outcomes, and only one in which they win, so did the tva literally make sure he only saw that one win and sabotage the rest to make sure the timeline played out, because as strong as thanos was, he was almost beaten by the team on titan, by thors hammer, and it was strange giving him the time stone that allowed him to get the mind stone after wanda destroyed it, 

The shown has massive potential to begin storyline for god knows how many phases that marvel wanna go to lol