Comic Book Movies (and TV Shows)

forehead7

On 31/07/2020 at 20:35, Mark Connolly said:

That's surely not an official teaser. As well as what Mr Brightside mentioned, there's also voiceover that I'm 99% is Scarecrow taken from the Arkham Knight game, and Michael Caine as Alfred when Andy Serkis has been confirmed for this film.

Noticed the Michael Caine bit as well. Also, there's a bit with Lily Collins(daughter of Phil), and she's not in it either :lol:. The "you make me feel less cynical" bit is from a different film(stuck in love I think it's called)

yeah seems like a mash-up. the parents getting killed is from Batman v Superman with Jeffrey Dean Morgan as Thomas Wayne. Now it could be referring to previous films by way of continuity but I very much doubt that.

In any case I am so sick of seeing the Waynes getting killed and those feckin ripped pearls......

I just popped in to say I love Batman.

I started buying all the animated  stuff and the movies ( listed here Batman & DC) and due to most of them being linked to other DC animated films I got into watching the other stuff listed there.

I enjoy the DC animated stuff more than any other superhero/comics films.

12 hours ago, Busta Nut said:

I just popped in to say I love Batman.

I started buying all the animated  stuff and the movies ( listed here Batman & DC) and due to most of them being linked to other DC animated films I got into watching the other stuff listed there.

I enjoy the DC animated stuff more than any other superhero/comics films.

They’re going to do a Death in the Family animated movie soon, and there have been rumours of theLong Halloween for ages

• 2 weeks later...

And I have to admit the Snyder Cut Justice League one looks fantastic, it probably shows the film that if they had released then Warner Brothers wouldn’t have been in the shit that they found themselves in for a few years, really looking forward to this one!!!

I usually try and avoid trailers but was interested in seeing the direction they went with The Batman:

Looks cool IMO.

I take it that it’s not set in the 90’s anymore???

When Batman is knocking the shite out of that gang member it cuts back to some of the gang and you see one filming the action on what looks like an iPhone???

Also Colin Farrell is pretty unrecognisable in it but does look like what you would imagine a very realistic Cobblepot would look like and not a comic book version!!!

IMG_2073.jpg.c7d1ce0d5fec141a95b787c6a6c2cf5d.jpg

This does look excellent!!!

3 hours ago, Mr. Brightside said:

Chadwick Boseman has died after fighting stage III colon cancer since 2016. Incredibly shocked by this, testament to his character that he still shot a lot of films during this period. RIP.

Shocker of a story.  Terribly sad end for someone who appeared to have a massive future. 43 years old FFS.