Comic Book Movies (and TV Shows)

forehead7

17 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

Will surely be better than the dreadful Jared Leto one. I detested that version. It was all so 'zany' and 'whacky'. Not a patch on the Jack Nicolson, Heath Ledger or Mark Hamill ones. 

^^^ Not a handsome hunka hunka.

3 hours ago, ah-dee said:

is there plans for another batman film with bale? havemt seen or heard anything

No, I've literally zero idea why you think there would be tbh, the last one came out ten years ago and it's been made pretty clear for the past 12 that it would be his last outing as Batman. 

Phoenix Joker looks a lot more grounded than Letos, Phoenix can do unsettling pretty well so could end up being creepy as f**k. Not sure what the actual plot will be like yet. 

Edited by RandomGuy.

No, I've literally zero idea why you think there would be tbh, the last one came out ten years ago and it's been made pretty clear for the past 12 that it would be his last outing as Batman. 
Phoenix Joker looks a lot more grounded than Letos, Phoenix can do unsettling pretty well so could end up being creepy as f**k. Not sure what the actual plot will be like yet. 
i read an interview with bale last year and he stated he wanted 1 last movie but it was all in the hands of the writers.

On ‎17‎/‎09‎/‎2018 at 19:33, DA Baracus said:

Will surely be better than the dreadful Jared Leto one. I detested that version. It was all so 'zany' and 'whacky'. Not a patch on the Jack Nicolson, Heath Ledger or Mark Hamill ones. 

Is that really a negative for a character who is called the Clown Prince of Crime? Leto's joker was different from the norm but I really enjoyed it.

31 minutes ago, Cptn Hooch said:

Is that really a negative for a character who is called the Clown Prince of Crime? Leto's joker was different from the norm but I really enjoyed it.

Yes. It was just contrived and felt forced. I couldn't stand it.

It was just another interpretation of the role as valid as any other!!!
But it doesn't matter anyway, Mark Hammil is the definitive Joker so any other actor is as well doing what they want with the role!!!

7 hours ago, Uncle Psychosis said:

Finally saw Suicide Squad the other night. Utter shite. 

Margot Robbie the only person to come out of it with pass marks, and even then I'm not sure if that's only because I fancy her. 

DC need to reboot their entire universe *again* if they want to have a stab at making anything decent. 

They're too late now, another complete reboot means starting all over again with new characters new films, by time they lay the groundwork like marvel did the ship will have sailed