Au Revoir Arsene?

RandomGuy

Big decisions   

293 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

How? huh.gif

And? The relevance of this point is?

Does it matter? It's this season upcoming that matters not his previous "achievements"

It's lunacy to suggest Arsenal have a better squad than Liverpool laugh.gif

Look at the players................................

Sczeney v Reina = Reina

Gibbs v Aurelio = Aurelio

Vermaelan v Agger = Agger

Carragher v Koscielny = Carragher

Johnson v Sagna = Sagna

Song v Lucas = Lucas

Gerrard v Fabregas = Gerrard

Downing v Gervinho = Downing

Adam v Wilshere = Adam

Suarez v Chamakh = Suarez

Carroll v Van Persie = Van Persie

Dalglish v Wenger = Dalglish

I get........... Liverpool 10, Arsenal 2. Proof if you ever needed it

:lol: :lol: :lol: We get it, you're a troll.

Also if we were actually going with your flawed logic, it would be Suarez vs Nasri, not Chamakh. I would say those 2 are both pretty evenly matched. And Arsenal still have a better squad than Liverpool, who have spunked millions too much on good but unspectacular footballers.

• Replies 847
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:lol: :lol: :lol: We get it, you're a troll.

Also if we were actually going with your flawed logic, it would be Suarez vs Nasri, not Chamakh. I would say those 2 are both pretty evenly matched. And Arsenal still have a better squad than Liverpool, who have spunked millions too much on good but unspectacular footballers.

No it's serious. Aurelio is much better than an untested Gibbs, Gerrards won CL's while Fabregas has won what at club level?, Downing will be a better EPL player this season than Gervinho (who will go the way of Arshavin), Adam and Wilshere are evenly matched but id rather have Adam in my team for his experience, And Dalglish is buying proven EPL players to improve his team while Wengers not made a signing that improves the team in years

No it's serious. Aurelio is much better than an untested Gibbs, Gerrards won CL's while Fabregas has won what at club level?, Downing will be a better EPL player this season than Gervinho (who will go the way of Arshavin), Adam and Wilshere are evenly matched but id rather have Adam in my team for his experience, And Dalglish is buying proven EPL players to improve his team while Wengers not made a signing that improves the team in years

If that gets you any bites I'll be amazed. Poor poor show.

Aurelio only got signed half way during last season.... after getting released by Liverpool. Gerrard won the CL like 6 years ago. What has he done since? If you want to start playing the "show your medals game", David May would have walked into in team in Europe. Jesper Blomqvist would be as good as Cristiano Ronaldo too. Downing is shite. How you can argue he'll be a better player in the future as a solid arguement is baffling. I love Adam but better than Wilshire? I dunno about that. Dalglish is so good he didn't have a job in like 10 years. Better at buying proven EPL players? Andy Carroll played half a season.... £35 million!!! Jordan Henderson.... £19 million!!! Stuart Downing.... £19 million!!! I'll take Nasri (where is he in your team?), Song (where is he?) and Robin Van Persie instead thanks.

Not an Arsenal or Liverpool fan either.

And this ain't for you, this is for everyone else.

If that gets you any bites I'll be amazed. Poor poor show.

I think my name prevents me getting any bites. It was kinda the point wink.gif

Aurelio only got signed half way during last season.... after getting released by Liverpool. Gerrard won the CL like 6 years ago. What has he done since? If you want to start playing the "show your medals game", David May would have walked into in team in Europe. Jesper Blomqvist would be as good as Cristiano Ronaldo too. Downing is shite. How you can argue he'll be a better player in the future as a solid arguement is baffling. I love Adam but better than Wilshire? I dunno about that. Dalglish is so good he didn't have a job in like 10 years. Better at buying proven EPL players? Andy Carroll played half a season.... £35 million!!! Jordan Henderson.... £19 million!!! Stuart Downing.... £19 million!!! I'll take Nasri (where is he in your team?), Song (where is he?) and Robin Van Persie instead thanks.

Gibbs has hardly played in the EPL, Aurelio is a Brazil Internationalist. Whats Fabregas done in his career? His is a case of being a good player in an underachieving team (he looks better than he is) while Gerrard carries his team week in, week out. Wilsshere is over rated and bottles it in the big games, Adam doesnt. And Dalglish has improved his squad and bought players who have proved themselves in the EPL, who has Wenger bought? Dalglish is better as he has more ambition and drive, Wenger doesnt care anymore. Lucas is better than Song, Nasri was poor the second half of the season, Suarez is better. Van Persie is always injured, Carroll is more reliable. Downing has played English football his entire career, this is new to Gervinho, he will struggle IMO

Please, please, please no one bite at the above.

huh.gif There will be no replies simply because i'm right and theres no valid argument to my points, claiming i'm "fishing" or "trolling" because of my name is just a poor excuse to be honest. I make valid points 90% of the time

I think my name prevents me getting any bites. It was kinda the point wink.gif

Gibbs has hardly played in the EPL, Aurelio is a Brazil Internationalist. Whats Fabregas done in his career? His is a case of being a good player in an underachieving team (he looks better than he is) while Gerrard carries his team week in, week out. Wilsshere is over rated and bottles it in the big games, Adam doesnt. And Dalglish has improved his squad and bought players who have proved themselves in the EPL, who has Wenger bought? Dalglish is better as he has more ambition and drive, Wenger doesnt care anymore. Lucas is better than Song, Nasri was poor the second half of the season, Suarez is better. Van Persie is always injured, Carroll is more reliable. Downing has played English football his entire career, this is new to Gervinho, he will struggle IMO

No, no he isnt

No, no he isnt

He has been called up to the squad twice, and only injury prevented him playing, in my eyes he is an International standard of player as he was called up smile.gif

That is probably the worst effort I have seen yet. dry.gif

It will rank up there wink.gif incredible how many people RESPOND though isn't it?

Surely if Gerrard "Carries his team" that's an admission that the other 10 are fucking shite.

No, Gerrard has carried his team before, but with world class signings like Downing, Adam, Suarez and Carroll. Along with a manager who actually has tactical knowledge he shouldn't be forced to "carry" the team

And Gibbs is an England International

45 minutes against Hungary i'm sure? Barely counts IMO

Ouch. How does it feel being sussed as a liar?

Liar? What have i lied about? huh.gif

He has been called up to the squad twice, and only injury prevented him playing, in my eyes he is an International standard of player as he was called up smile.gif

Liar? What have i lied about? huh.gif

how does 45 minutes against hungary not count but 0 minutes against nobody does?:blink:

I'm sure Gibbs has made more than 1 England squads if not playing counts? Who do you think will play more games this season Gibbs or Aurelio?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived