The Sopranos

yoda

• 2 weeks later...

Now £40 at Asda but out of stock to order online at the moment. Passing a couple of stores 2mrw so will check when passing.

£37.80 on Amazon. I have requested it from Santa, ie I have dropped loads of hints at home :D

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
"The Sopranos: Second Opinion (#3.7)" (2001)

Corrado Erico 'Uncle Junior' Soprano: Anthony is a c**t hair away from owning all Northern Jersey - and I am that c**t hair.

Uncle junior had some great lines. Just about time of year i get the sopranos box set out, seen them all so many times that i can only handle watching them once a year now, keeps them fresher.

• 2 weeks later...

finally got round to watching this saved every episode from sky atlantic. I struggled with the first series a bit as there wasn't a lot happening and it just seemed to be a man moaning about his mid life crisis but i stuck with it and it picked up at the end. However the second series has really raised the bar i have one episode to go then it's onto series 3 i think i might be hooked.

• 3 weeks later...

Finally.....I finished watching,

I have to admit.

"iS THAT IT" was my reaction to the ending, very disappointed with it, but overerall the whole series was fantastic.

It's funny I thought it was the greatest ending in tv history but only after I had spent hours reading about it online. When I rewatched it with the Mrs she had same reaction as you. I told her my opinion on it and she was like well the f**k is the point in that? Should be an immediate, definitive ending to end something that you've dedicated so many hours of your life to. Each to their own I suppose. I like the way it lets you make your own mind up and it also meant I could spend a few more hours immersed in it. I think it was very divisive at the time.

Definitely the greatest tv show ever. Even on second viewing I was totally obsessed the whole way through

Halfway through season 3 which doesn;t seem as good as season 2 for some reason there is plenty going on though. Next episode is the one with Paulie and Christopher in the woods which the sky planner assures me is one of the greatest hours of tv ever?

Halfway through season 3 which doesn;t seem as good as season 2 for some reason there is plenty going on though. Next episode is the one with Paulie and Christopher in the woods which the sky planner assures me is one of the greatest hours of tv ever?

Oh yes...There's more than a few laugh out loud moments in there. :lol:

• 2 months later...