The Sopranos

yoda

A place for people to discuss "The Sopranos". Please use spoiler tags as some people may want to discuss the show and they may be several episodes or even seasons behind you.

Just started season five last night. One episode in and it looks like it is going to be a decent season. There is plenty of potential for many different story line developments.

Edited by DavidMcG

The Sopranos is an absolutely incredible piece of television. Sylv 8)

Might have to rewatch, not seen it all in a few years.

Pine Barrens is probably my favourite episode though!

Is that the one where Christopher and Paulie get lost in the woods? That's probably one of my favourites as well

The Sopranos is an absolutely incredible piece of television. Sylv 8)

Is that the one where Christopher and Paulie get lost in the woods? That's probably one of my favourites as well

I think that's my favourite as well. In fact, I've not met a person who doesn't love that episode.

The Soprano's is a wonderful piece of television and it's proof that top class entertainment is still out there. I was gutted when it stopped.

I think that's my favourite as well. In fact, I've not met a person who doesn't love that episode.

Tony Soprano: [over the phone] It's a bad connection so I'm gonna talk fast! The guy you're looking for is an ex-commando! He killed sixteen Chechen rebels single-handed!

Paulie Gualtieri: Get the f**k outta here.

Tony: Yeah. Nice, huh? He was with the Interior Ministry. Guy's like a Russian green beret. He can not come back and tell this story. You understand?

Paulie: I hear you. [hangs up]

Paulie: You're not gonna believe this. He killed sixteen Czechoslovakians. Guy was an interior decorator.

Christopher Moltisanti: His house looked like shit.

The best conversation in TV history :lol:

Edited by Shawfield Stallion

Tony Soprano: [over the phone] It's a bad connection so I'm gonna talk fast! The guy you're looking for is an ex-commando! He killed sixteen Chechen rebels single-handed!

Paulie Gualtieri: Get the f**k outta here.

Tony: Yeah. Nice, huh? He was with the Interior Ministry. Guy's like a Russian green beret. He can not come back and tell this story. You understand?

Paulie: I hear you. [hangs up]

Paulie: You're not gonna believe this. He killed sixteen Czechoslovakians. Guy was an interior decorator.

Christopher Moltisanti: His house looked like shit.

The best conversation in TV history :lol:

:lol:

A superb episode. That conversation is brilliant. I also like this bit:

Christopher: For all we know, he could be out there stalking us.

Paulie: With what? His cock?

The one regret I have is they never killed off Meadow. God, she was boring. So was AJ for that matter.

Meadow was a pure doll but, aye, a complete pain in the arse. AJ too - both whiny, spoilt brats.

Even Tony is a real c**t when you think about it - but he's a fantastic leader. When I watched it the second time around I started to dislike him - the way he treated Hesh after he borrowed money from him during his heavy gambling phase for example. I usually manage to find humour in his cuntishness though

Even Tony is a real c**t when you think about it - but he's a fantastic leader. When I watched it the second time around I started to dislike him - the way he treated Hesh after he borrowed money from him during his heavy gambling phase for example. I usually manage to find humour in his cuntishness though

You're not really meant to like him though, he's a gangster.

It's the one thing that Goodfellas did to the gangster movie industry, keep the bad guy bad. Your symapthy was always meant to be with Carmella and what she was going through.

In a way, The Sopranos failed to keep that up though. You always wanted Tony to get the better of Livia. She was such a vile character as was his sister.

Meadow was a pure doll but, aye, a complete pain in the arse. AJ too - both whiny, spoilt brats.

Not understand spoilers?

Just started season five last night. One episode in and it looks like it is going to be a decent season. There is plenty of potential for many different story line developments.

The penultimate episode of this season, Long Term Parking, is just about as good as The Sopranos gets. I shan't give anything away, but it is gut wrenchingly tense television.

Whatever happened to thon Russian fella after he escaped? I don't seem to recall ever seeing him again although I could be wrong.

He got shot in the head and they couldn't find him. I always assumed that he climbed a tree and then died. In the scene when the trail of his blood ends, the scene finishes with the camera panning out as if Paulie and Christopher are being watched from the trees.

So far in season five (episode six), I have found out the following:

AJ is a wee c**t. I can't stand him.

Steve Buscemi is excellent as Tony Blundetto.

I feel a lot of sympathy for Adrianna. She gets a lot of shit throughout each season. Carmela on the other hand, I can't stand anymore - any sympathy in previous seasons has gone in this one.

He got shot in the head and they couldn't find him. I always assumed that he climbed a tree and then died. In the scene when the trail of his blood ends, the scene finishes with the camera panning out as if Paulie and Christopher are being watched from the trees.

So far in season five (episode six), I have found out the following:

AJ is a wee c**t. I can't stand him.

Steve Buscemi is excellent as Tony Blundetto.

I feel a lot of sympathy for Adrianna. She gets a lot of shit throughout each season. Carmela on the other hand, I can't stand anymore - any sympathy in previous seasons has gone in this one.

Ah right cheers.

Anyway, what do people on here think about the last scene of the last episode? I've watched it a few times on YouTube and always read the comments to see what people think happened.

Meadow failed parking the first two times, representing the two failed attempts on Tony's life. The third attempt, she succeeded in the park, representing that the final hit, is was about to happen. When Tony and Bobby B. were fishing on the lake they had a conv. about how it is been shot death and Tony says" You probably don't even hear it" that is how the episode ended everything went BLANK !!!

Also, Tony said that when you die, everything just goes black.

Thats why they were there, to give a real perspective on Tonys family life.