Boardwalk Empire

Quentin Taranbino

Did anybody notice the actor who plays Junior Soprano in tonight's episode? Also the guy from the Saw films.

Neither ohmy.gif Who was Junior Soprano playing? Apparently he was in it last year too and I never clicked on

Puts me in mind of David Murray at his upcoming tax case,,,,,,,oh f**k tell them il pay it.

Are you suggesting we get Chalky White and his mate to intimidate Mr Murray into dancing for them until he decides to pay his tax debts? rolleyes.gif

This season has been the best yet for me, which is a shock as I couldn't see where it was going without Jimmy!

Gyp is a phenomenal character. Liking the wee irish felly more and more as well. Can't mind his name.

Agree the scene with chalky and the entertainer was one of the best yet.

The thing that gets me is that there are so many great strong supporting characters, that its impossible to give everyone enough screen time - guys like Richard, Van Alden, Capone, Chalky and to a lesser extent Gillian and Rothstein - all superb supporting characters but only turn up once every 3 episodes or so. Frustrating as they are brilliant but better that than trying to fit them all in every episode for a few mins each

The thing that gets me is that there are so many great strong supporting characters, that its impossible to give everyone enough screen time - guys like Richard, Van Alden, Capone, Chalky and to a lesser extent Gillian and Rothstein - all superb supporting characters but only turn up once every 3 episodes or so. Frustrating as they are brilliant but better that than trying to fit them all in every episode for a few mins each

I think its a good thing that there are so many interesting characters to screen in different locations as with a fourth series already announced and possibly more on the way afterwards, it will make it easier for the script writers to keep this fantastic drama going, which is a good thing if your a fan of the series.

• 2 weeks later...