Boardwalk Empire

Quentin Taranbino

Caught up on three episodes today, so have purposefully avoided this thread.

Tonights episode was astonishing. Glad to see I wasn't the only one who was off my seat when Nelson exploded - and the ending... unbelieveable scenes Jeff!

I'll be gutted when this finishes but I reallly can't wait to find out what happens. I don't know if it will all come to a head with Gyp Rosetti or if it will carry on, either way Gyp has certainly been the highlight of this series.

Edited by Bert Raccoon

Brilliant stuff. Harrow is going to be incredible in the last episode I reckon but the final line in this one was a corker -

"I need a bath, some chow, then you & me sits down and we talk about who dies, huh?"

Ace!

Edited by NewBornBairn

Brilliant stuff. Harrow is going to be incredible in the last episode I reckon but the final line in this one was a corker -

"I need a bath, some chow, then you & me sits down and we talk about who dies, huh?"

Ace!

Might wanna spoiler that last line. Before Forehead7 comes in and berates you tongue.gif

Really good episode. I enjoyed it significantly.

Fucking hell lads, how good was that? I got up in the morning to watch this and it didn't want it to end. A short 50 minute episode too.

So much action and great to see so many scenes with characters who havn't met before. Harrow is going to go mental.

Sorry, I couldn't help it. Here's the preview for next week.