Boardwalk Empire

Quentin Taranbino

Just watched episode 4 of the new series and have to say its the best thing on tv at the moment in my opinion. It is truly brilliant television and some of the characters are just so interesting and fascinating. Richard Harrow and Chalky are sensational - especially Richard in this latest episode.

Just class

Just watched episode 4 of the new series and have to say its the best thing on tv at the moment in my opinion. It is truly brilliant television and some of the characters are just so interesting and fascinating. Richard Harrow and Chalky are sensational - especially Richard in this latest episode.

Just class

I loved the scene when he was having dinner with his family and started lashing out.

For anyone who has just watched the latest episode in America (episode 5) be prepared :o was not expecting some of that sh1t. Had to turn away at 2 points when:

Eli was smashing that guys face in and when Richard ripped the top of that guys head. Fucking gross but brilliant!

Best show on TV at the moment, just spectatcular 8)

For anyone who has just watched the latest episode in America (episode 5) be prepared :o was not expecting some of that sh1t. Had to turn away at 2 points when:

Eli was smashing that guys face in and when Richard ripped the top of that guys head. Fucking gross but brilliant!

Best show on TV at the moment, just spectatcular 8)

:lol: same here, especially the second one as that was a bit more graphic. Jimmy is clearly the best character on the show though, a proper anti-hero. His scene at the end of episode 1 was class aswell.

• 3 weeks later...

I can't remember what happened in which episode tbh and I don't want to waste any of it for you :lol: what was the last big event that you seen? There's been a few classics recently but I think one of them may have been on over here...

• 4 weeks later...

So gutted this season is finished :( Great last episode but very disappointed at how it ended. Hopefully we'll see a new major character appear next season aswell, and hopefully less of Rothsteins goons (they really are shit characters <_< )

That Jimmy has got issues, was that really his mother?

If that's how he and his mother normally greet each other, it's little wonder the lad has issues.

Indeed, was a bit strange. Was expecting it to be his bit on the side.:lol:

That's exactly what we thought. When he called her "Ma" we both just looked at each other, really quite unsure what to make of it. It's Atlantic City, not Alabama!

Bump

Latest episode has him shagging his mother in a flashback.

Couldn't believe it when Nucky killed Jimmy at the end. Not quite sure where series 3 is going, but I assume Rothstein and the heroin story will expand

Margaret deserves a good slap for signing over all the land to the church

• 2 weeks later...

Nearly done with Season 1 and I must say it's fantastic. The cotumes and the sets are amazing and the acting is superb. Always liked Buscemi and loved him in The Sopranos and he doesn't disappoint. I'm downloading series two just now and really can't wait to watch it.

• 4 weeks later...