The get fit, stay fit thread

16 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Rab seriously go and f**k off out of here with your inane shite. Surely the mods need to get this c**t telt.

What a state. Ach settle yourself down you’re like the class tell tale tit. If I’m off point shoot me down :)

Edited by Rab B Nesbit
B

1 hour ago, Marshmallo said:

Dredging up an 8 year old post I wrote when I was 19 to try and belittle me personally is something else, but I'm actually v. pleased with the progress I've made since then so cheers brother 

Ach I’m just yanking your chain mallow. I’m proud of you :)

Just now, Honest_Man#1 said:

More spam. And from a guy who was posting on the running thread a while back trying to get fit because he’s out of shape. Poor stuff as usual. Marshmallow has you riled up with the red dots worse than I thought :lol:

^^^

Riled ... :D

Up the Boro. 

I've consumed about 300g of haribo today ffs. I'm not kidding, 2 bags of 150g each because I had them. Walking home off the train and I can feel myself getting sleepy.

I'll go a week maybe two, then get an urge to eat sugary shit in spades, it's really frustrating that I can't hold back as without this nonsense I'd be fitter and in much better shape.

2 hours ago, Stellaboz said:

I've consumed about 300g of haribo today ffs. I'm not kidding, 2 bags of 150g each because I had them. Walking home off the train and I can feel myself getting sleepy.

I'll go a week maybe two, then get an urge to eat sugary shit in spades, it's really frustrating that I can't hold back as without this nonsense I'd be fitter and in much better shape.

I found it took me the best part of two months to lose sugar cravings. Found it extremely difficult, but having MyFitnessPal (that's an app, not an actual friend) go fucking mad at me if I entered something sugary was a good enough deterrent. 

A couple weeks  back I had bit of a slip and had a snickers and a bit of millionaires shortbread. Just didn't satisfy me as it would have done previously. 

Hope you manage to shake it.

On 15/04/2019 at 19:03, LondonHMFC said:

Whilst it's nowhere near the fastest time in the world, I can now run 5k without stopping. 

2 stone 4 lbs lost since January.

20190415_170214.jpg

Again not the fastest time, but managed to do 10k this morning. Longest I've run for in about 10 years I reckon when I played a lot of football. Will weigh in tomorrow after a pretty good week gym wise.

20190421_100542.jpg

I will be heading back to CrossFit tomorrow after 4 weeks off. First two I had the Norovirus bug and second two I had a small operation on my arm and had to let the stitches  and muscles heal. 

I am a bit nervous because it will be very tough and i will be very out of shape again! I did realize though that I am actually looking forward to getting back into it and I think this is the first kind of exercise I can say that about. Must be doing something right.

I will be heading back to CrossFit tomorrow after 4 weeks off. First two I had the Norovirus bug and second two I had a small operation on my arm and had to let the stitches  and muscles heal. 
I am a bit nervous because it will be very tough and i will be very out of shape again! I did realize though that I am actually looking forward to getting back into it and I think this is the first kind of exercise I can say that about. Must be doing something right.

Norovirus is an amazing way to lose weight. I had it over Christmas a few years ago and wish I’d done a before and after weigh in, I bet I’d lost about two stone in ten days.

The best thing about eating healthy is the absolute perfect shites that drop into the toilet. No stress, drifts on out like a feather in the wind. Perfect x
Ken whats magic, see when you are in debate with yourself... Do I need a shite or dont I, then you go and the full length of your intestine sails out. Class.