General Posting Guidelines In This Section

This section is dedicated to Rangers and Celtic fans, reflecting the fact that the two clubs have vast supports and a special rivalry.

It has been somewhat neglected of late and it looks like the standard of post in this section has got to the point where it is being polluted with over the top abuse and utter drivel.

Please do NOT bring religious abuse on to the board, this is a football forum and not a religious forum. If you really must debate the finer points of religion please by all means start a topic in the general nonsense discussion section which is for debating non-football topics.

There is little point in posting umpteen topics about nothing in particular, try and keep topics to something which can be discussed rather than just some petty point scoring.

By all means have fun, it's what the forum is all about, but don't resort to over the top abuse, otherwise the posts will be removed and your account will be banned.

Finally, we track all posters IP addresses. If you are banned and you return to the forum and continue to create accounts, we will ban your IP address.

Users should use the report button to flag abusive content or anything which causes offence. I or one of the mods will then deal with it.

No Tit for tat threads...No threads started just for point scoring..No Religious abuse..Well that's the tossers finished on here :D

Edit to add....Don't be so hasty Div...Wtf are we meant to discuss.....FOOTBALL?????????????

Edited by No8.

can we have a list of banned folk who return?

Smell the Glove and Happy Kaunas Day are certainly 2 who keep coming back..Knightswoodbear is better at sniffing them out. I am that gullible i hought Beyesmystic was for real!! ;)

This is long overdue, been some pure andd utter pish on here lately.

A forum is only as good as the posters that use it. We should all take a look at the standard of the posting recently. None of us are blameless..As has been said very few non OF supporters come on to this section..We let it get this bad and encouraged these nutters by replying to their dross.

This section is dedicated to Rangers and Celtic fans, reflecting the fact that the two clubs have vast supports and a special rivalry.

It has been somewhat neglected of late and it looks like the standard of post in this section has got to the point where it is being polluted with over the top abuse and utter drivel.

Please do NOT bring religious abuse on to the board, this is a football forum and not a religious forum. If you really must debate the finer points of religion please by all means start a topic in the general nonsense discussion section which is for debating non-football topics.

There is little point in posting umpteen topics about nothing in particular, try and keep topics to something which can be discussed rather than just some petty point scoring.

By all means have fun, it's what the forum is all about, but don't resort to over the top abuse, otherwise the posts will be removed and your account will be banned.

Finally, we track all posters IP addresses. If you are banned and you return to the forum and continue to create accounts, we will ban your IP address.

Users should use the report button to flag abusive content or anything which causes offence. I or one of the mods will then deal with it.

I have reported this post!!

"special rivalry" Were you ever in the diplomatic corp Div? ;)

A bit more policing by the moderators will be very welcome, but I think a policy of self moderation is required. Certainly we should bring any outright bigotry and unacceptable behaviour to the mods attention via the report function, but simply not replying to the trolls and aliases would help as well.

Personally I've been guilty of this occasionally, but I'll make an effort to stop this. No matter how tempting a bit of a therapeutic point and laugh session might be.

"special rivalry" Were you ever in the diplomatic corp Div? ;)

A bit more policing by the moderators will be very welcome, but I think a policy of self moderation is required. Certainly we should bring any outright bigotry and unacceptable behaviour to the mods attention via the report function, but simply not replying to the trolls and aliases would help as well.

Personally I've been guilty of this occasionally, but I'll make an effort to stop this. No matter how tempting a bit of a therapeutic point and laugh session might be.

Sorry but if someone comes on and tells lies about my football club i wlll answer them back sitting on your hands saying nothing is hardly going help the situation far from it.

Other people may not be as passionate about defending the club as i am and that is up to them but true Rangers fans don't sit back and allow any kind of slander that the Sellik fans want to print to go without challenge.

I care too much about Rangers f.c to let that happen.

4974607370a10842535264m.jpg

Sorry but if someone comes on and tells lies about my football club i wlll answer them back sitting on your hands saying nothing is hardly going help the situation far from it.

Other people may not be as passionate about defending the club as i am and that is up to them but true Rangers fans don't sit back and allow any kind of slander that the Sellik fans want to print to go without challenge.

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Point rather spectacularly missed, superfan.

Point rather spectacularly missed, superfan.

No i don't think i did miss the point you would rather sit on you arse and say nothing while people slag off Rangers.

Seems to me like 3 or 4 people on here think they own this boad and can tell others when they can and cant post.

I may be a relitive newbie on here but you wont tell me what i can and can't reply to just cause you've been on here longer than me.

If you don't like the threads here stop moaning about them and dont come back cause the moaning like a wean about them is even more boing than the threads themselves,

No i don't think i did miss the point you would rather sit on you arse and say nothing while people slag off Rangers.

Seems to me like 3 or 4 people on here think they own this boad and can tell others when they can and cant post.

I may be a relitive newbie on here but you wont tell me what i can and can't reply to just cause you've been on here longer than me.

If you don't like the threads here stop moaning about them and dont come back cause the moaning like a wean about them is even more boing than the threads themselves,

Just one of several contradictions in that statement.

Jelavic, I'm really not wanting to get into a slanging match on a thread started to try and clear up the forum. The superfan comment was uncalled for, so I apologise about that.

You did miss my point though. Threads started by folk simply looking for attention and to get a reaction are the threads thatshould be ignored. I wasn't saying folk shouldn't stand up for the club. But choosing the time and place to do it is the key. By jumping in with both feet to some pointless shite thread is giving the numpties what they want.

Div runs this forum which is free to use for everyone and should be a source of banter and debate. Why anyone would want to troll it and create umpteen user accounts to spam it is beyond me.