Rogue Spear

Akritoi

Was wondering how many people actually had the game and who would likely want to play over the Internet, maybe get a couple of games going or a clan started. Any takers?

Never played Rogue Spear either.

I did play a lot of DoD but mostly with the "Sturmbots". The commercial release ruined my liking for the game though.

For me Red Orchestra is the only on-line game I've really played. It's an Eastern Front WW2 mod for Unreal tournament 2004 and a damned good one.

Fans of the game have been waiting to see if it would win the $Million "Make Something Unreal" mod competition. It started a year ago I think and just yesterday it was announced they had won. They now get the licences to use UT2004 and the new Unreal 3 engine. Really looking forward to see what they do with them.

Looks like an update is coming soon too. Bots finally added. :)

If you played DoD you should play RO. No doubt about it.

Red Orchestra

Red Orchestra Maps

RO Battle for Europe

Never played Rogue Spear in my life, never want to.

Downloaded the demo of UT2004, good for a laugh with mates but really hard to control I thought.

DoD - Quality game, one of the best HL mods. Played a few clan matches.

However, the daddy of online gaming is Counter Strike. I was in a clan for about a year and a half, then we sort of stopped playing. :rolleyes: I occasionally play on public servers now. I haven't got HL2 or Source so I can't really say how good they are. Had a wee shot of Source and it's much better looking but lacks in gameplayability compared to CS.

Archived