The Club Logo Thread

Swampy

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 12/9/2016 at 16:51, Salvo Montalbano said:

In those middle badge years they were known as Atletico Aviation (*I have no clue about Spanish accents) or something, weren't they? 

Aye, commonplace for Franco-era teams to be given different names, Real at the time were known as Madrid Football Club. Real, of course, being Spanish for Royal.

• 1 month later...
7 minutes ago, mrcat1990 said:

Looks like something out of a gritty anime. I approve.

Does feel very evil corporation, which is probably perfect for Juventus IMO. I don't think it would be as bad if it was an alternate logo like you get in American Sports, but the current badge is one of most recognisable ones in world football so not particularly sure what is the need exactly for a rebrand.

36 minutes ago, kennysmassiveego said:

I agree. If someone showed that to football people  and asked what football team does that come from 99.9% of fans would say Juve , which is what branding is all about 

No they wouldn't because 99.9% of football fans know what Juves badge looks like and only 0.1% even know they were planning to change it.

It's awful btw, doesn't even look like a badge at all, there's something Japanese-y about it to me. 

Knowing the Italians there's probably a tax dodge in it.

57 minutes ago, kennysmassiveego said:

I agree. If someone showed that to football people  and asked what football team does that come from 99.9% of fans would say Juve , which is what branding is all about 

I would only guess Juve as there's not many other teams starting with the letter J.  Hardly incredible branding - it looks like an utterly shit clothes brand you'd find at Sports Direct.

I look forward to Kilmarnock adopting a K as their new badge.

FK "Turbina" Jablanica, Bosnian Second Division South: (a stylised hyrdoelectric dam...)

33694.png?lm=1441225360

GFK Ohrid, Macedonia 3rd league:

GFK%20Ohrid.jpg

FK Skopje, Macedonia 2nd league

FK_Skopje_Logo.png

FK "Karaorman" Struga, Macedonian 3rd league

180px-FK_Karaorman_Logo.png

FK "Pelister" Bitola, Macedonian 1st league (named after local mountain)

FK+PELISTER-MAC+LOGO.gif

Archived