The Club Logo Thread

Swampy

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, The Minertaur said:

I would only guess Juve as there's not many other teams starting with the letter J.  Hardly incredible branding - it looks like an utterly shit clothes brand you'd find at Sports Direct.

I look forward to Kilmarnock adopting a K as their new badge.

If the K stood for kick the shit out of MJ I would change it .

i have to say that Italian design in general does have some cache and they have previous for single or double letter branding 

23 hours ago, Steve McQueen said:

Juve's new logo is really shit d468d996a14ed9f578676a868f66c454.jpg

#juvemerda :lol:

Been a year in the planning apparently and unveiled in Milan? Good enough for the gobbis I suppose?

On 16/01/2017 at 21:21, Steve McQueen said:

Juve's new logo is really shit d468d996a14ed9f578676a868f66c454.jpg

Inspirational.

MXdp2ph.png

As you can see, the new Hibernian logo features the letters 'H' and 'I' from 'Hibernian', with the famous green body & white sleeves completing the crest shape. Where Juventus may have the 'BAD' kind, this is most definitely the 'GOOD' kind.

Hearts unsuccessfully branded themselves 'Jambo', to tap into the millions of Swahili-speakers in Eastern Africa. ('Jambo' is Swahili for 'Hi'.) Hibs have learnt from their neighbours and opted for the more widely used greeting 'Hi', to tap into the millions of English-speaking Swahili-speakers in Eastern Africa. ('Hi' is English for 'Jambo'.)

This positive change will help Hibs to spread quickly, with the aid of our public relations team.

TIME FOR HIVEES

Singburi FC my local team, Changed there name last year to Singburi Bang Rajan, the Bang Rajan add on is from a famous village in the province, that the villagers fought off the Burmese to save the Ayutthaya Kingdom, for an extra 6 months before all get slaughtered.  The also changed their badge. With all these changes they won promotion last year and will now play in Thailand league 3 Upper Region.

Singburi_football_club_logo,_Jan_2016.jp 

New league construction at the bottom end and many new clubs have joined. With 2 new teams from Singburi province,  

Singburi Utd, this is the old badge of Singburi FC and used to be my avatar when I joined in '10.

220px-Singburi_United_FC_logo.jpg

Singburi Kopoon FC

Singburi_Kopoon_FC_logo.jpg

Not got a clue where these teams will play (stadium), they will start in Thai DIV 3, which is the 4th tier, ( I know the division above is also League 3), anyway as per Wiki this teams got 54 teams in this league:lol:. Nobody has a clue what is happening and it all starts next month. I'm sure it's just application on wiki...or it going to be one hell of a league campaign. Are you watch Cockwobble 

Had the pleasure of living in Singapore for half a year (hoping to go back ASAP), this was the most gaudy logo in the league; Warriors FC, formerly run by the national armed forces and known as Singapore Armed Forces Football Club. Kit's pretty decent though, even though it's made by Joma (thus of horrible quality with flaking stickers, most of the team had lost the shoulder letters by the end of the season)

drrrr.png

Still not sure what the rhino's been smoking, but they're stuck with it; the FA demands that teams have an animal in the logo and as a nickname, and since the army uses a rhino.....

Wish I had a non-blurry pic of the shirt I bought

drrrr.png

Archived