The Falkirk FC Thread

£2000 winning bid for the 1st new kit at the gala dinner. Cash goes to gordy's charity

Gordons family are over the moon with donation,Gordon made the dinner only for a short while as he was not feeling well.

We have a fundraising meeting on Thursday to discuss events we are planning in the very near future.

Edited by keithgy

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/36135381

"Quite a feat in a Championship that's contained the likes of Hearts, Rangers, Hibernian and Falkirk over the last couple of years"

About time we were treated with a bit of respect  8)

ps terrific news re Gordon's fund, well done to the club and all involved last night.

Been here over an hour David and you're nowhere to be seen.

shite i was parked in laurieston road for 45 minutes and there were hardly any cars parked there, we were the only car with people in it so i think your taljing a whole lot of piss, if you don't want to put the bet on just say, anyway what were we going to do with the money at that time of the morning? Leave it wi one of your Grangemouth friends,don't tkink so. But as ive said we can put it in a bank thst cant be touched until both of us are there or are u the shitebag, cause you were definitely not there bullshitter

Current total stands at £7,205 + £2,000 for the auctioned top at the Gala last night. Nearly 1/3 of the way to the target

There has also been some other donations paid directly to the family I believe. Spoke to Colin, Gordon's son yesterday and the total is over 10k.

Look out for news of a dinner being organised for early next season. Date will be announced sometime in mid to late June. Loads of auction prizes already been donated for this.

shite i was parked in laurieston road for 45 minutes and there were hardly any cars parked there, we were the only car with people in it so i think your taljing a whole lot of piss, if you don't want to put the bet on just say, anyway what were we going to do with the money at that time of the morning? Leave it wi one of your Grangemouth friends,don't tkink so. But as ive said we can put it in a bank thst cant be touched until both of us are there or are u the shitebag, cause you were definitely not there bullshitter

:lol: :lol: :lol: please give it up.