The Falkirk FC Thread

Why can't Falkirk fans just be happy for us?

I'd be happy for them if they were making really good signings, had Falkirk diehard multi-millionaires on the board, were modernising their old stadium and were putting a realistic plan in place to push their football club forward. 

Especially if I knew that their club was literally 6 minutes from oblivion not so long ago. 

12 minutes ago, Ebanda's Handyman Services said:

I'd be happy for them if they were making really good signings, had Falkirk diehard multi-millionaires on the board, were modernising their old stadium and were putting a realistic plan in place to push their football club forward. 

Especially if I knew that their club was literally 6 minutes from oblivion not so long ago. 

😂

17 minutes ago, Ebanda's Handyman Services said:

to be fair, if you did a poll, probably 99% of us don't give two f*cks about what Raith or anyone else are up to. 

I personally wouldn't bring up a discussion on other clubs financial situations onto our thread - I've no interest or wish to show anyone else I'm interested  - i guess the slow pre-season period doesn't help.

However to add in case anyone jumps on - Its a free country, I dont post on here much so cant say I contribute a lot so if folk want post this kinda stuff here its upto them. 

4 minutes ago, fuzzydunlop said:

to be fair, if you did a poll, probably 99% of us don't give two f*cks about what Raith or anyone else are up to. 

I personally wouldn't bring up a discussion on other clubs financial situations onto our thread - I've no interest or wish to show anyone else I'm interested  - i guess the slow pre-season period doesn't help.

However to add in case anyone jumps on - Its a free country, I dont post on here much so cant say I contribute a lot so if folk want post this kinda stuff here its upto them. 

If only your fellow FFC supporters could be so reasonable instead of turning into green eyed monsters at the thought of us doing better. 

4 minutes ago, Ebanda's Handyman Services said:

If only your fellow FFC supporters could be so reasonable instead of turning into green eyed monsters at the thought of us doing better. 

I think you've got something wrong here, not one single person on this thread cares even the slightest about what Raith Rovers are doing.

7 minutes ago, SouthStander1876 said:

I think you've got something wrong here, not one single person on this thread cares even the slightest about what Raith Rovers are doing.

That's good! 

The money laundering accusations, crowd wanking and talk of our commercial operations by a Falkirk fan above must have thrown me.

Good luck in your quest to escape League 1 next season. 👍🏻

1 minute ago, Ebanda's Handyman Services said:

That's good! 

The money laundering accusations, crowd wanking and talk of our commercial operations by a Falkirk fan above must have thrown me.

Strange, strange man

2 hours ago, Ebanda's Handyman Services said:

7osav4.jpg

1 hour ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

This day last season we announced the triple signing of Oliver, McGinn and Mackie. Donaldson and Henderson were signed the end of May.

Hopefully, the less urgency this year means we’ve identified a better quality of player.

Don't know why folk keep bringing signings up this week. We know Mcglynn is on holiday. As is a lot of the players. Both ours and others.

Need to bear in mind also the season finished a lot earlier last year as well, we had our last game on the 30th April, even the Champions league final was in May. So not a great comparison

10 minutes ago, Believe The Hype said:

Don't know why folk keep bringing signings up this week. We know Mcglynn is on holiday. As is a lot of the players. Both ours and others.

Need to bear in mind also the season finished a lot earlier last year as well, we had our last game on the 30th April, even the Champions league final was in May. So not a great comparison

Aye. 

Spoiler

Wouldn't mind a wee signing tho 👀

Is anyone on here a member of Forever Falkirk and if so is there any reason you wouldn’t move to FSS instead? 

Just a bit disappointed to see the club still advertising it given the fact the FSS basically just gifted them £350k. FSS now does exactly what FF does but with the added benefits of having a vote and board representation. Would’ve hoped the club would’ve tried to encourage the few that have signed up to over to the FSS and ended the scheme. 

2 hours ago, Ebanda's Handyman Services said:

That's good! 

The fact that no Falkirk supporter has went over to your thread even if you are in the championship bit to comment shows how much we do not give a fuckery about Raith. The fact that your on a falkirk thread during the close season commenting on anything Falkirk either shows a the schools off, b your a needy attention seeker (I'm going to go with the second option here)

26 minutes ago, Believe The Hype said:

Don't know why folk keep bringing signings up this week. We know Mcglynn is on holiday.

Surely your technical director/director of football handles transfers while the manager is on holiday?

20 minutes ago, Van_damage said:

Is anyone on here a member of Forever Falkirk and if so is there any reason you wouldn’t move to FSS instead? 

Just a bit disappointed to see the club still advertising it given the fact the FSS basically just gifted them £350k. FSS now does exactly what FF does but with the added benefits of having a vote and board representation. Would’ve hoped the club would’ve tried to encourage the few that have signed up to over to the FSS and ended the scheme. 

You have to wonder if anyone has signed up to FF? Jamie said on the podcast when we asked the question of uptake as “slow”. I’ve yet to hear anyone online or person say that that they’ve signed up to it.

On a positive note, I see the FSS is up another 15 members in a week.