The Falkirk FC Thread

1 minute ago, SouthStander1876 said:

Heard anything non signing related big news to come this week? Heard from someone who seemed really excited but wouldnt quite tell me what it was

Possibly the terracing/community stand thing someone was on here talking about not that long ago.

4 minutes ago, SouthStander1876 said:

Heard anything non signing related big news to come this week? Heard from someone who seemed really excited but wouldnt quite tell me what it was

Any Falkirk fan win the Euromillions at the weekend🤔

I’ve seen on twitter that yous have been linked with Jamie MacDonald and I’m being honest he’ll be a fantastic signing for you especially being in league 1.

I think he’s the calming influence you need in goal his only weakness is that he doesn’t command his box greatly and rarely comes off his line for crosses/corners but overall he’ll be very good 

2 minutes ago, RRFC_Liam said:

I’ve seen on twitter that yous have been linked with Jamie MacDonald and I’m being honest he’ll be a fantastic signing for you especially being in league 1.

I think he’s the calming influence you need in goal his only weakness is that he doesn’t command his box greatly and rarely comes off his line for crosses/corners but overall he’ll be very good 

A lot of folk here not wanting him due to the 2015 cup final. Think he would comfortably be the best gk in L1 if we got him

I’ll be honest, I think MacDonald may be on the slide now, seemed to be picking up and playing through injuries more often and while not making many or any howlers he maybe wasn’t making the saves last season he would have before. He should still be as good as any other keeper in League One though.

1 minute ago, SouthStander1876 said:

A lot of folk here not wanting him due to the 2015 cup final. Think he would comfortably be the best gk in L1 if we got him

Definitely without a doubt will be the best GK in league 1, as I said his weaknesses I mentioned is the only thing that kind of holds him back and he would I still confidence in whoever will be your back 4 

2 minutes ago, Enigma said:

I’ll be honest, I think MacDonald may be on the slide now, seemed to be picking up and playing through injuries more often and while not making many or any howlers he maybe wasn’t making the saves last season he would have before. He should still be as good as any other keeper in League One though.

He would be a huge improvement in what we had this season.

Just now, Harry Kinnear said:

Maybe the financial news is Sheikh Jassim has grown tired of the Glazers pissing him about and has decided to invest his billions in the Bairns 🙏🏻

No one get your hopes up on this please😂Just relaying that I was told there was big non signing news. May be underwhelming