The Falkirk FC Thread

5 minutes ago, FFC 1876 said:

Was mentioned on the Falkirk Daft podcast from last night.

5 minutes ago, Harry Kinnear said:

Was mentioned on the podcast last night, I’m no sure if it’s official.

Cheers lads, haven't had a chance to listen yet.

1 hour ago, Harry Kinnear said:

I wonder if with Geddes away they are thinking of going down the Airdrie route, older keeper who can be a coach and cover if required. If it goes wrong like injury/sending off just bring in an emergency loan. Makes sense and could save money.

Wonder where Geddes is going ? Higher level possibly as he has a good reputation.

12 hours ago, FFC 1876 said:

Interesting to hear Bobby Geddes is away as I'm sure in one of McGlynn's first interviews he named Geddes as the reason for us signing PJ Morrison so that may mean he's off as well.

Everyone knows recruitment this summer will make or break our season so it'll be very interesting to see the in's and maybe even out's as the months progress.

Agyeman & MacIver are a decent start but there's still plenty to be done and does the fact our first two signings are strikers mean McGlynn's planning a different system next season as otherwise what's the point in Jordan Allan being here?

The loans were mostly of far better quality than the players we signed permanently last season, Matty Wright and Brian Kinnear aside, so hopefully we've got a few lined up for next season. 

Contracts are ending soon and preseason starts again in just under 3 weeks so hopefully we'll get a confirmed squad list soon. Moving the likes of Mckay & Oliver on would be a massive boost.

Need a GK(or 2), a RB, a CB, a CMx2, another option out wide or two if that's not where he see's Agyeman playing and another option upfront. 

PJ has an offer from Ayr

7 minutes ago, Chinatoon Bairn said:

PJ has an offer from Ayr

Really? Interesting.

Would be as a new back up keeper to Albinson I presume as Aiden McAdams has announced he is away.

Edited by AuAl

On 27/05/2023 at 21:23, Chinatoon Bairn said:

Couple extensions to be announced. Possibly a third but hoping to announce as a trio so waiting to hear back on the last.

34 minutes ago, Chinatoon Bairn said:

PJ has an offer from Ayr

So McGinn & Oliver have signed new deals then.