The Falkirk FC Thread

2 minutes ago, Glenmavis Diamond said:

Not sure you understand how an Internet forum works. You do know you can comment on other clubs pages don't you? And, it's not even against the rules! Crazy eh? 

Yes, I do enjoy Saturdays when Lolkirk stumble. Pleasing. Enjoy your night. 

Let’s flip it. if you had, say, a Raith Rovers fan on your page constantly lapping up an Airdire (going with your patter) stumbling, would you not be a little puzzled by it?

Guest Wind Chime Jimmy
6 hours ago, Back Post Misses said:

Imagine posting it and thinking it was funny or would get under our skin 

Evidently it has. You've responded. 

18 minutes ago, Numbers_One_To_Eleven said:

Let’s flip it. if you had, say, a Raith Rovers fan on your page constantly lapping up an Airdire (going with your patter) stumbling, would you not be a little puzzled by it?

Hope, not not in the slightest. 

Enjoy your night. 

19 minutes ago, Numbers_One_To_Eleven said:

There have been a grand total of , erm, two posts on their thread since 16:45. So the chances of any contribution from an opposition supporter are, well, not very high. 

Absolutely no-one gives a toss about them, which is why he comes running on here craving attention. They are truly the small-time diidiest of the diidies. All about the Falkirk.

Guest Caractacus Potts
54 minutes ago, Back Post Misses said:

Oh was it. I bet you are delighted so you could come on here and gloat

No but just wondered what excuse there is now for a record that is continuing to look no better than M&M. McGlynn is a better manager but fed up of hearing the propaganda machine about how great he is when we’ve barely been in the title race all season.

Took us on a good run but it’s the results like today that have stopped our season and it’s not the first time we’ve struggled against Clyde either. 

For me that is just about as bad we have played all season, no wins in 4 and 0 goals is not good at all, our form has to pick up before the playoff or we are looking at another season in L1. Manger should have made a few changes for this one and didn't, we need to see a shake up of the side next week.

1 hour ago, Amarillo Bairn said:

Mcglynn needs to sort this and forget about cup,  Airdrie will cuff us in playoffs way we're playing 

Damn, don’t temp fate.  It’s Airdrie we’re talking about here.  Capable of ANY kind of performance in the playoffs.  And if you’ve got anything going for you, it’s that you might be getting through your ‘bad spell’ right now and shaping up in time for post season.  We’re on a streak, hoping we aren’t peaking too early 

1 hour ago, Springfield said:

Nesbitt - after continually having a go at the guy, I thought he had turned the corner with a consistent level of decent displays and I actually thought worthy of a new contract. If I was McGlynn I would be reading the small print to see if there’s a chance to nullify his recent 2 year contract extension. Like McGuffie an absolute shit no show again. 

It's starting to look like Nesbitt's 2 year deal is up there with some of the contracts thrown about like confetti by Holt. A 1 year extension I could understand after his improvement in some games this season but 2 years is bizarre when you look at the totality of his Falkirk displays.

22 minutes ago, AGPar said:

There have been a grand total of , erm, two posts on their thread since 16:45. So the chances of any contribution from an opposition supporter are, well, not very high. 

Absolutely no-one gives a toss about them, which is why he comes running on here craving attention. They are truly the small-time diidiest of the diidies. All about the Falkirk.

😂 your a ‘par’ who has a picture of a Celtic player in your profile…… all about the Old Firm??? Embarrassing 

3 minutes ago, PedroMoutinho said:

It's starting to look like Nesbitt's 2 year deal is up there with some of the contracts thrown about like confetti by Holt. A 1 year extension I could understand after his improvement in some games this season but 2 years is bizarre when you look at the totality of his Falkirk displays.

Said nearly the the same as you’ve posted before todays shit show. Certainly a year but two?, no DOF so had be be signed off by the BOD. 

Tbf I can understand the "apathy" as one bairn described it and I suspected it might happen after the game at East End. It appears the cup semi final has compounded things as it is a bit too early to be playing for your place in the cup game. Reading what bairns fans are saying about team selection though is the hard bit to get your head round as you would think the only way to defeat any apathy is to rotate players and ensure everyone thinks there are cup places up for grabs. As the Airdrie fan alluded to its hard for any team to turn a performance on and winning is a habit you want to be in before the play offs. Not sure league position has any additional effect though.

36 minutes ago, AGPar said:

Not from the source I’d like but if Glenmavis was honest, there’s a lot of truth in this.

24 minutes ago, FLDiamond said:

😂 your a ‘par’ who has a picture of a Celtic player in your profile…… all about the Old Firm??? Embarrassing 

He’s not a “par”

The player in his avatar was a Falkirk player. 

I never boarded the ”Isn’t John McGlynn just fantastic” bus, but nor have I ever disrespected the guy.

That being the case, for me,  he has to be trusted to fix it over the next month or two completely unhindered. Please, not another season of stuff unravelling at an insane rate of knots.

54 minutes ago, AGPar said:

Imagine only drawing with Clyde. When we put 5 past them last week all you lot could say was "well it is just bottom of the league teams eh "

Squeaky bum time for you lot....we are coming for ya ♦️

30 minutes ago, Springfield said:

Looking forward to our managers take on today. 

“Back handed Compliment” 

Sorry doesn’t wash, agree that teams are playing defensive football, but we were rank.
JM interview doesn’t gives me any confidence. Once again stage managed.

Edited by Springfield

3 minutes ago, Springfield said:

“Back handed Compliment” 

Sorry doesn’t wash, agree that teams are playing defensive football, but we were rank.
JM interview doesn’t gives me any confidence. Once again stage managed.

You are not going to get your own TV channel giving him a kicking. It never happens anywhere. 
The last two games the opposition have not done anything other than sit in. Our challenge is to break that down and we have failed miserably - especially today. 

1 minute ago, Back Post Misses said:

You are not going to get your own TV channel giving him a kicking. It never happens anywhere. 
The last two games the opposition have not done anything other than sit in. Our challenge is to break that down and we have failed miserably - especially today. 

There’s a fine line between open speech and getting a free ride. McGlynn for me gets it’s so easy. Can’t be arsed remembering the exact words but the question asked from one or two fans ? Seriously 1000 odd fans were thinking and asking the same question at the game today. McGlynn needs to give this lot the biggest shake ever and a size 12 where it hurts