The Falkirk FC Thread

4 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Imagine being either the saddo that typed out the cringe fest, or the one who thought it was funny enough to bring it here. Oooft. 

Was thinking exactly the same thing. As an April fools joke, you would have thought they could have tried something that actually made sense! Very poor effort. 

Guest Wind Chime Jimmy
23 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Imagine being either the saddo that typed out the cringe fest, or the one who thought it was funny enough to bring it here. Oooft. 

I know, it's terrible. Imagine even responding to it 😳 

16 minutes ago, Wind Chime Jimmy said:

I know, it's terrible. Imagine even responding to it 😳 

Imagine posting it and thinking it was funny or would get under our skin 

Guest FFC1965

That line up should be good enough to beat Clyde today but the unwillingness to start Burrell and to a lesser extent Allan worries me when I think ahead to the SF and playoffs.  If those two aren't getting a look in v Clyde its probably not happening at all - and last Friday showed us that a team with good players and a disciplined back line can negate our preferred plan A.   

4 minutes ago, FFC1965 said:

That line up should be good enough to beat Clyde today but the unwillingness to start Burrell and to a lesser extent Allan worries me when I think ahead to the SF and playoffs.  If those two aren't getting a look in v Clyde its probably not happening at all - and last Friday showed us that a team with good players and a disciplined back line can negate our preferred plan A.   

This.

Burrell will be away at the end of the season and who could blame him?

6 minutes ago, FFC1965 said:

No argument with your opening line, just worried that we’re playing a rock bottom team, have three additional strikers to choose from and we keep the same nucleus as the poor performances since the fife game. As said maybe more pissed off than disappointed.

1 minute ago, Bairn in Exile said:

This.

Burrell will be away at the end of the season and who could blame him?

Sounds bizarre but I'd absolutely take him at Dunfermline, put him in the correct system and I think he'd be incredibly dangerous. 

I know he got allot of credit in January, but McGlynns striker dealings in the window were costly, Wright isn't all that great and Allen isn't suited to the system. Turns out losing Alegria was a blow. 

5 minutes ago, Grant228 said:

Sounds bizarre but I'd absolutely take him at Dunfermline, put him in the correct system and I think he'd be incredibly dangerous. 

I know he got allot of credit in January, but McGlynns striker dealings in the window were costly, Wright isn't all that great and Allen isn't suited to the system. Turns out losing Alegria was a blow. 

Supposedly Burrell turned down a new contract and has been benched since. 

Got nothing to back it up but just what I have heard.

Just now, Bairnardo said:

I must admit that I'm a but perplexed to see only 1 enforced change. Oliver was honking v Kelty. Allan and Burrell both deserve their chances. Lawal needs minutes in his legs. 

I can just about understand McGlynns thinking, as we went three decent months and picked up real momentum. However the last three games have been at best poor, and we should be giving others a chance.

3 minutes ago, latapythelegend said:

Supposedly Burrell turned down a new contract and has been benched since. 

Got nothing to back it up but just what I have heard.

Gutted if this is true. Boys a real asset and he might need to help us throigh the playoffs as the something different.