The Falkirk FC Thread

Is there any reason we only took 5,500 to the Hibs semi? Seems very low without any reason to explain otherwise. Was it the fact our league campaign had been pretty disappointing or had we even taken trips to Hampden for granted at that point?

6 minutes ago, 18BAIRN76 said:

Is there any reason we only took 5,500 to the Hibs semi? Seems very low without any reason to explain otherwise. Was it the fact our league campaign had been pretty disappointing or had we even taken trips to Hampden for granted at that point?

It is a very weird one, it was only when we qualified for this one I found out that was the numbers. even the Dunfermline SF was a poor showing all things considered

19 minutes ago, RC55 FFC said:

If we can fill or almost fill all of the north stand allocation then that will meet the fans in the west stand. Will look great but more importantly keeps the bulk of our fans together in one huge section. 

No idea why the SFA dictate that you must start selling from halfway. We've held off getting ours as want to be closer to the West.

13 hours ago, Bairn in Exile said:

So disappointing to hear McGlynn say at 3:12 - "No easy games in League 1" I get it that you don't come on Falkirk TV and say "We should beat Clyde 4 -0", I get it, you don't want to get the opposition players all hyped up so that they come out and play a blinder against us. But neither do you come on and talk as if we should be really troubled by them. Just say that we are going to be really professional, we've done our homework on them and will be looking to take all 3 points.

Ray McKinnon was always coming away with the "no easy games in League 1" shite and was rightly castigated for it.

Probably just covering his own arse for when you draw with them tbf.

I am season ticket holder that has used the ticket site to buy both my season ticket and match tickets so I went to buy my semi final tickets online just now, but as I have a KY postcode it will not sell me tickets due to my postcode. So much for making things easy.

1 hour ago, Bairney The Dinosaur said:

No idea why the SFA dictate that you must start selling from halfway. We've held off getting ours as want to be closer to the West.

They are selling (or were last night) section C3 of the NS having sold out C5 & C4 yesterday 👍🏼

27 minutes ago, Soapy FFC said:

I am season ticket holder that has used the ticket site to buy both my season ticket and match tickets so I went to buy my semi final tickets online just now, but as I have a KY postcode it will not sell me tickets due to my postcode. So much for making things easy.

This was mentioned online mate, due to loads of that lot trying to buy tickets for 8th April you need to email Laura at the club or phone them. 

1 hour ago, Enigma said:

Probably just covering his own arse for when you draw with them tbf.

Klopp at Liverpool has a good reply when asked about the opposition.

'They are a good team and we respect them'

There you go job done and kills any insinuation of arrogance or complacency

It a daft question to ask anyway 

9 minutes ago, Back Post Misses said:

Looks like Hartley’s shower or Hamilton for the play off place now 

Looking like it will be Hamilton as they'll have a boost from winning the cup and Cove are having a nightmare so I don't see them picking up many points. Losing Fyvie to injury hasn't helped at all.

4 minutes ago, FFC 1876 said:

Looking like it will be Hamilton as they'll have a boost from winning the cup and Cove are having a nightmare so I don't see them picking up many points. Losing Fyvie to injury hasn't helped at all.

Long way to go yet