The Falkirk FC Thread

Very very impressed with the young Ukraine lad today. Must have been difficult coming on for Henderson, but after 10 minutes he looked like he was a sure fire starter for the next game. Won loads of balls, worked his ass off, put in crosses, quick feet.

I’d be thinking about starting him in place of Nesbitt. 

Good to have these choices in our squad.

Guest Brockvillenomore
4 hours ago, FFC1982 said:

Good result against a really stuffy Alloa side who set up to make it difficult for us although aside from a short burst, we looked largely comfortable. To the idiot who decided to shout abuse at Brian Rice about his betting addiction, going to quit that sh*te please? 

He mentioned the abuse in his interview on Alloa TV.  He was visibly upset by it. 

18 minutes ago, Brockvillenomore said:

He mentioned the abuse in his interview on Alloa TV.  He was visibly upset by it. 

I wasn't even at the game today, but reading this has left me absolutely raging.

If the person who shouted that reads this, then a gigantic FUCKYOU from every single other Falkirk fan.

8 minutes ago, Shodwall cat said:

Sounds like Mackay could be out for a wee while and we will need to wait and see what the story is with Henderson. Seems every time we manage to get near a full squad available we get some a few more.

Yep. Henderson was in the wars at Darvel so I was fearing he would be injured that day. Hope he is not out long as he has absolutely bossed the midfield since he stepped in.

4 minutes ago, Andy Dufresne said:

Falkirk so called fans can be arseholes sometime's,Brian Rice was a fantastic person as a player and in the management team.I hope the person who abused him takes a good look at themselves in the mirror.

People around him should name and shame.

Guest Caractacus Potts

We really do have a great support but there is no doubt we have some absolute cretins amongst it. 

Thankfully it’s only a minority but enough to cause damage and drag the rest of us down with them. 

If anyone knows this person then encourage them to write a letter of apology to Brian Rice. Easy to think it should just be forgotten about but no one deserves to have that brought up, not least someone that was a great servant of ours. 

7 minutes ago, Caractacus Potts said:

We really do have a great support but there is no doubt we have some absolute cretins amongst it. 

Thankfully it’s only a minority but enough to cause damage and drag the rest of us down with them. 

If anyone knows this person then encourage them to write a letter of apology to Brian Rice. Easy to think it should just be forgotten about but no one deserves to have that brought up, not least someone that was a great servant of ours. 

I believe that as a former good servant, the club have a duty to protect guys like Ricey. So f**k any letter of apology.

Just identify and ban the p***k….

Guest Caractacus Potts
4 minutes ago, roman_bairn said:

I believe that as a former good servant, the club have a duty to protect guys like Ricey. So f**k any letter of apology.

Just identify and ban the p***k….

Can we agree on letter of apology and ban the p***k?

Just listened to the post match interviews. Firstly appalled that a Falkirk fan could “abuse” Brian Rice. Did see something but didn’t realise the appalling act. There must be people that can identify this btard and get him/her a lifelong ban. 
McGlynn got his take spot on, think he knew we were a bit under our normal, but as good managers do absolutely defended the players, and concentrated on the positives.

Coll Donaldson, could listen to this guy all day long, a very honest and trustworthy guy, after the shitefest of imposters at the club, a player we can all identify with. Very honest interview and a player we can rely on. Very evident we’re going for nothing short of topping the league.