The Falkirk FC Thread

50 minutes ago, Blame Me said:

Good on him. 

Footballs fickle and if he had have scored that gilt edged chance he had in his 1st game it might have been different.

Don't think the period he was at the club was conducive to anyone succeeding.

Couldn’t fault the lad for effort.

A much better view of Saturday's match from Kelty.

You can see Jordan's goal much more clearly and that he deliberately changed the course of the original header. Great poacher's goal.

I admire the work that FFCTV do for the club but I do wonder if the highlights package would be much better if it was released much later on a Sunday to allow better editing rather than rushing it for midnight on Sat night. 

1 hour ago, Albertobotswana said:

Stumbled upon this on YouTube 

https://youtu.be/owjbJCZravo

I try to follow drill culture and music and it is horrendous how crime and violence is glorified. The music is amazing but when you try to understand the roadman slang you realise how it is all about boasting about making money, misogyny, anti-gay sentiments and killing "ops". Good to see Sammy speaking out - I really had hoped he would be a better footballer than he was.

14 minutes ago, Kevin James Left Knee said:

A much better view of Saturday's match from Kelty.

You can see Jordan's goal much more clearly and that he deliberately changed the course of the original header. Great poacher's goal.

I admire the work that FFCTV do for the club but I do wonder if the highlights package would be much better if it was released much later on a Sunday to allow better editing rather than rushing it for midnight on Sat night. 

I'd like them to have a camera in the KM stand too but I have no idea how expensive or difficult that would be?

10 minutes ago, ShaggerG said:

I'd like them to have a camera in the KM stand too but I have no idea how expensive or difficult that would be?

I think at one time they did have a camera, but my guess would be that manpower is a bigger issue. 

They ran an advert a year or two back asking for volunteers to help the media team / FFCTV and all I saw on twitter was abuse along the lines of "pay people what they're worth". 

They initially got three volunteers. A young girl who said she wanted to help the womens team and never came back. A guy who did match reports for a while and then fell away due to personal reasons. And a lady who's still there and turns up at some (most?) home games to put up content on instagram. 

20 minutes ago, Bainsfordbairn said:

I think at one time they did have a camera, but my guess would be that manpower is a bigger issue. 

They ran an advert a year or two back asking for volunteers to help the media team / FFCTV and all I saw on twitter was abuse along the lines of "pay people what they're worth". 

They initially got three volunteers. A young girl who said she wanted to help the womens team and never came back. A guy who did match reports for a while and then fell away due to personal reasons. And a lady who's still there and turns up at some (most?) home games to put up content on instagram. 

Maybe with the upturn on and off the pitch volunteers maybe more forthcoming? 

Edited by Back Post Misses

54 minutes ago, ShaggerG said:

If this ever happened it might be better positioned in the north stand so you see the main stand and a full south stand as opposed to a generally empty north stand. Would make for a better spectacle on TV shooting into busier stands. Or even better shoot from the east side so you don't see that big empty space and see the 3 stands instead.

4 minutes ago, MetalWolf said:

Falkirk TV aren't streaming today.  was a late tweet.

4 minutes ago, Zbairn said:

Falkirk tv not working tonight I believe.

Ah ffs, my Dad is over in Ohio so we’re gonna watch it. Going to try Alloa TV

7 minutes ago, ClathyDave said:

Ah ffs, my Dad is over in Ohio so we’re gonna watch it. Going to try Alloa TV

I can't get payment to go through for it.....my day was all planned for it too, wander Seville and now lost 

Let me know how you get on 

Edited by MrDust

2 minutes ago, MrDust said:

I can't get payment to go through for it.....my day was all planned for it too, wander Seville and now lost 

Let me know how you get on 

My payment for WaspsTV took a minute or two but went through in the end. I think you need to choose the monthly subscription at 20 quid to watch the game, PPV for the UK was available for 18 quid which seems a bit steep 

Just now, ClathyDave said:

My payment for WaspsTV took a minute or two but went through in the end. I think you need to choose the monthly subscription at 20 quid to watch the game, PPV for the UK was available for 18 quid which seems a bit steep 

Aye, but who wants to watch Alloa for a month?