The Falkirk FC Thread

5 minutes ago, Grant228 said:

It's not. 

It's me laughing at the content some Falkirk fans post about regarding Dunfermline, the joy of a multi club forum is you can see the clutching of straws that happens on this thread, it's glorious. Please, do carry on. 

The whole trying too hard thing is a fine line to walk. 

I'm not saying you're wrong side of it yet, I'm just saying watch yer feet bro. 

4 minutes ago, gav-ffc said:

F68F5584-B8BF-4991-8F9E-0D9F2AD88052.thumb.jpeg.b8ccdb864e3392c02682bd9b119fce0d.jpeg

This is good, since I'm assuming we are getting f**k all from Imperial Cars and that's just been left there from when they existed....

Surely the priciest bit of advertising available given that it'd fucking massive and highly visible regardless of football being on. 

52 minutes ago, Duncan Freemason said:

This is good stuff. First, it’s irony hypocrit Grant, and a wee slice of Robert Burns for him, and now it’s a wee bit of Shakespeare paraphrasing for you.

I think thou dost protest too much.

I admit I've only ever read Romeo & Juliet and MacBeth, and I've seem those two plus As You Like It, so I'm no expert but any paraphrasing was inadvertent (and I'm still now the wiser tbh)

43 minutes ago, Bairn in Exile said:

I 'm bored oot ma tits waiting for us to announce a signing or 2 and there is not a lot happening on our thread but do I feel the slightest inclination to go onto the Dunfermline thread and post shite?

Do I f*ck!

You should, we're very friendly. The best thing about P&B is the ability to see what fans of other clubs are saying and to ask questions or offer opinions. I'm quite often on this thread, the Rovers one, the Cowdenbeath one, a few in Misc Other Football. Think the last time I was here was to share a photo of the new away end at Meadowbank in response to a question from a Falkirk fan. But again, each to his own.

18 minutes ago, Salvo Montalbano said:

I admit I've only ever read Romeo & Juliet and MacBeth, and I've seem those two plus As You Like It, so I'm no expert but any paraphrasing was inadvertent (and I'm still now the wiser tbh)

You should, we're very friendly. The best thing about P&B is the ability to see what fans of other clubs are saying and to ask questions or offer opinions. I'm quite often on this thread, the Rovers one, the Cowdenbeath one, a few in Misc Other Football. Think the last time I was here was to share a photo of the new away end at Meadowbank in response to a question from a Falkirk fan. But again, each to his own.

I would agree with this anyway, but after the Darvel Aberdeen thread, I would never dream of going on a forum where I wasn't welcome on such a match thread. 

Don't want to sound like an ITK w**k but heard through the grapevine from a pretty good source today that former bairn David McMillan is signing before the deadline. I can't really remember him with us so not too sure, seen he made a few appearances in the UEL with Dundalk tho. 

9 minutes ago, Senor Bairn said:

Don't want to sound like an ITK w**k but heard through the grapevine from a pretty good source today that former bairn David McMillan is signing before the deadline. I can't really remember him with us so not too sure, seen he made a few appearances in the UEL with Dundalk tho. 

Can't remember him either..  that can be both good and bad!

f**k..19 matches he played from just a couple of seasons ago. Senility setting in i reckon

Edited by FalkirkBairn2021

32 minutes ago, Senor Bairn said:

God no he was rank.

Edited by Shodwall cat

43 minutes ago, Senor Bairn said:

This is Burns night, not April Fools day mate!

3 minutes ago, ebobsboy said:

I can't recall McMillan doing much of note scored the odd goal .In fact he was rather shite. Maybe not Wilson levels of shite but still. If memory serves he struggled for game time then went to Dundalk. 

He scored a cracking goal against was it Airdrie perhaps but that was about it. 

I've just put 2 and 2 together with that name, told we've got an Irish striker on trial who was on our books a few years ago and has impressed in a few bounce games. The only two I can think of are Connor Sammon and David McMillan, and Sammon is under contract so can't be him. 

1 minute ago, Senor Bairn said:

I've just put 2 and 2 together with that name, told we've got an Irish striker on trial who was on our books a few years ago and has impressed in a few bounce games. The only two I can think of are Connor Sammon and David McMillan, and Sammon is under contract so can't be him. 

It’s the return of Aidan Keena