The Falkirk FC Thread

42 minutes ago, Grant228 said:

Bobs Burgers Straws GIFFalkirk fans on here are wild, very entertaining tbf. 

………….all the while telling yourself “I am not a moth, and the Falkirk thread is not a flame” over and over again. 

2 minutes ago, Duncan Freemason said:

………….all the while telling yourself “I am not a moth, and the Falkirk thread is not a flame” over and over again. 

Another Falkirk fan not quite grasping the multi club forum concept. 

32 minutes ago, Grant228 said:

Another Falkirk fan not quite grasping the multi club forum concept. 

Grant, your lack of self awareness is wonderful. On the day we celebrate all things Robert Burns, I am sure you will not object to me paraphrasing him.

If only God the gift would gie ye, to see yourself as others see ye.

Edited by Duncan Freemason

19 hours ago, Duncan Freemason said:

Couple of goals from Silky. Winning at half time, but Aberdeen clearly got to the ref as he was as good as a twelfth man for the second half doing everything possible to help Aberdeen. Every 50-50 was a foul to Aberdeen. I remember two clear goal kicks that were given as corners to Aberdeen.

I remember saying to a friend that this was the first game where I couldn’t laugh off accusations of corrupt referees. I remain convinced that ref was got at.

Was appalling! it all kicked off when Connor got sent off for spitting at Manley in front of the linesman the ref had no choice with spittle all over Manleys face and top. Got worse minute by minute by the Aberdeen players kicks and punches off the ball to try and get Falkirk players sent off as well then ending with a 9th minute injury time fabricated penalty for a draw.

16 minutes ago, JustLuvinThepian said:

Boys a bit of a fanny. Still blows my mind we got £150k for him. The most he ever done for us was run down the clock for 5 minutes in the Hibs semi. 

7 hours ago, Salvo Montalbano said:

As much as I love Falkirk fans and this thread, some of them can be a bit precious. Complaining that Pars fans go on their thread on a multi-club forum and say we're "obsessed" on the one hand, posting memes and multiple posts about us losing on penalties away to a team in the division above on Saturday then losing away to the Championship favourites in the diddiest of Diddy cups (who had beaten their mob 3-f**k all at their own ground in the previous round). Quite odd behaviour really. Part of me hopes we both get promoted to get the banter and big crowds in the Championship but at the same the hilarity of messing it up again and staying in this division is too much to potentially miss. Anyway, for the Falkirk fans worried about our "fixture pile up" you'll be glad to know we have the same number of fixtures to play at time of writing and that our postponed game at Airdrie will be played the same weekend you play Darvel. So thanks for your concern but it isn't needed on this occasion. x

Typing “get it up ye” would have been quicker.

4 hours ago, NUMBER 7 said:

The TV Scottish Cup 5th Round ties should be announced by tomorrow.

Last year they were

5.30 Saturday

2.00 Sunday

4.00 Sunday

7.45 Monday

If we end up with a TV match hope its a Sunday one.

Sunday would be okay. What chances that Darvel would be picked twice for Monday evenings?  

7 hours ago, Salvo Montalbano said:

As much as I love Falkirk fans and this thread, some of them can be a bit precious. Complaining that Pars fans go on their thread on a multi-club forum and say we're "obsessed" on the one hand, posting memes and multiple posts about us losing on penalties away to a team in the division above on Saturday then losing away to the Championship favourites in the diddiest of Diddy cups (who had beaten their mob 3-f**k all at their own ground in the previous round). Quite odd behaviour really. Part of me hopes we both get promoted to get the banter and big crowds in the Championship but at the same the hilarity of messing it up again and staying in this division is too much to potentially miss. Anyway, for the Falkirk fans worried about our "fixture pile up" you'll be glad to know we have the same number of fixtures to play at time of writing and that our postponed game at Airdrie will be played the same weekend you play Darvel. So thanks for your concern but it isn't needed on this occasion. x

This is good stuff. First, it’s irony hypocrit Grant, and a wee slice of Robert Burns for him, and now it’s a wee bit of Shakespeare paraphrasing for you.

I think thou dost protest too much.

15 minutes ago, GunnerBairn said:

Sunday would be okay. What chances that Darvel would be picked twice for Monday evenings?  

That won’t matter provided that the TV company smell the potential for more blood on the walls.

1 hour ago, Senor Bairn said:

That's not you moaning about FFC fans in this thread talking about Dunfermline then hitting out the multi club forum patter lol. Little hypocritical Granty boy x

It's not. 

It's me laughing at the content some Falkirk fans post about regarding Dunfermline, the joy of a multi club forum is you can see the clutching of straws that happens on this thread, it's glorious. Please, do carry on.