Jump to content

The Falkirk FC Thread


Recommended Posts

Fair few Falkirk connections in that Darvel team, Cameron Eadie, the stocky right sided centre back, came through our academy as did their assistant manager Blair Munn and then there's shitebag Mcshane.

Don't think our midfield will allow them as much of the game as Aberdeen did tonight.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:

We are linked with signing Kai Kennedy permanently. Was he any good?

He's done okay for us after a sticky start I'd say. Yet to prove himself at any level above league one though mind you. Not sure i'd be spending a right few quid on him and I've heard his wages at rangers are pretty high for a young player.

Edited by Shodwall cat
Link to comment
Share on other sites

What a fucking belting turn of events.

TV money game guaranteed, and a genuine chance of a Scottish cup quarter. Aye, theres a real chance theyll beat us, but theres a real chance well beat them.

Only downside is it might be a Monday night or something, but a small price to pay.

Get in.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, mic_17_uk said:

Did that Kirkpatrick lad no score at TFS for Alloa to effectively relegate us? Goodwin was jumping around like a fanny.

yes he sclaffed it in to make it 1 - 2

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, FFC 1876 said:

Fair few Falkirk connections in that Darvel team, Cameron Eadie, the stocky right sided centre back, came through our academy as did their assistant manager Blair Munn and then there's shitebag Mcshane.

Don't think our midfield will allow them as much of the game as Aberdeen did tonight.

Ex Bairns loanees Jason Marr and Ross Perry on the books there too. Jamie Glasgow as well who is from the Falkirk area (not sure if he ever played for us though?)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, bairn88 said:

What a fucking belting turn of events.

TV money game guaranteed, and a genuine chance of a Scottish cup quarter. Aye, theres a real chance theyll beat us, but theres a real chance well beat them.

Only downside is it might be a Monday night or something, but a small price to pay.

Get in.

Saturday, Feb 11th according to the BBC.

TBH I was hoping for an Aberdeen win as that would at least pay us some money and a defeat wouldn't give us a big riddy! I must be turning into a shitebag in my auld age!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, ShaggerG said:

Saturday, Feb 11th according to the BBC.

TBH I was hoping for an Aberdeen win as that would at least pay us some money and a defeat wouldn't give us a big riddy! I must be turning into a shitebag in my auld age!

Anyone got a breakdown of how much is paid out each round? Pretty sure if we get through we will make at least as much as we would for on the inevitable loss at Pittodrie..

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Darvel...never been to their ground. Clearly we are up against a side that are absolutely flying. On their recent evidence, a side that are capable of beating anyone outwith the top six.

No way will McGlynn underestimate them. Hopefully no Billy big Baws nonsense from us. Darvel deserve massive credit for what they have done.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Duncan Freemason said:

Darvel...never been to their ground. Clearly we are up against a side that are absolutely flying. On their recent evidence, a side that are capable of beating anyone outwith the top six.

No way will McGlynn underestimate them. Hopefully no Billy big Baws nonsense from us. Darvel deserve massive credit for what they have done.

They also lost at home to Largs Thistle in the league this season. I think we will be ok as the pressure is now on them..

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Duncan Freemason said:

Darvel...never been to their ground. Clearly we are up against a side that are absolutely flying. On their recent evidence, a side that are capable of beating anyone outwith the top six.

No way will McGlynn underestimate them. Hopefully no Billy big Baws nonsense from us. Darvel deserve massive credit for what they have done.

Eberdeen are 5th.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Create New...