The Falkirk FC Thread

1 hour ago, superandy_07 said:

That's the Jambos signed another strikerâ€Ķ

I'd be pretty surprised if an enquiry has not been made to Hearts with regard to Henderson. I'd also be pretty surprised if numerous other clubs have not also made the exact same enquiry. He is clearly not going to make the breakthrough at Tynecastle.

If there's one player I'd like to see us bring in this month, it's him, without a doubt.

28 minutes ago, AGPar said:

I'd be pretty surprised if an enquiry has not been made to Hearts with regard to Henderson. I'd also be pretty surprised if numerous other clubs have not also made the exact same enquiry. He is clearly not going to make the breakthrough at Tynecastle.

If there's one player I'd like to see us bring in this month, it's him, without a doubt.

We were close to getting him at the start of the season, but think they wanted to keep him as back up. Odds are we will definitely be talking to hearts about him. 

8 hours ago, Russ said:

I’m sure it was talked about after the game on Saturday, I’ve not checked tbf, and I’m not saying he’s the answer but I thought Gary Oliver played Sean Dillon better than any other of our strikers he’s come up against since we came down. Dillon usually has the cigars out against us but that was the first time I can remember being ratted and struggling.

We absolutely do need another striker in, I’d have been looking for one even if Alegria had stayed, but I feel in the odd game that Oliver might have a part to play and role to fill as a striker. Big issue is of course that he just doesn’t score goals.

Totally agree, I thought Oliver was pretty good on Saturday and didn’t get the praise he deserved. 

5 minutes ago, Harry Kinnear said:

You need to wait until our resident Fife/Airdrie chums visit to put your bait in the water. They’ll be along soon enough.

They are already here. They are always here.

37 minutes ago, Reggie Perrin said:

Agyeman from Kelty would be a good replacement for Alegria.

Don’t suppose that we will be buying anyone any time soon though.

Would be nice to get him from under Dunfermline’s noses.

I have increased my FSS FROM ÂĢ10 to ÂĢ20 a month. Surely they can use that to entice a few players in.😝😝

6 hours ago, SouthStander1876 said:

I remember he was the difference when Partick took him on loan, looks to be out of favour there right now.

He’s been injured most of season -not out of favour.  Has just returned from injury last week or so and as such has only been able to start a couple of games this season 

When he came on against Morton on Saturday he did very well and coaches were commenting on that and how they hoped his injury was now past him as he would be a big asset to the time.  I would be surprised if we were now suddenly going to release him 

Edited by third lanark