The Falkirk FC Thread

Got there in the end tonight but QOS are absolutely honking bar Paton & Wilson. All about winning and it's good to see the goals spread round the team. McGlynn needs to get his team selection spot on in the scum game now or they'll shitfest us to another loss.

Morrison
Mckay Donaldson Mackie Mccann
McGinn Henderson
Morrison Oliver Kennedy
Alegria

Edited by FFC 1876

16 minutes ago, FFC 1876 said:

@Back Post Misses if it means Oliver or Nesbitt aren't both playing, I'll take Henderson in the middle of the park on the 2nd now.

I am glad he played in there. McKay will be back to RB at Dunfermline now with Donaldson back. I hope he plays Henderson in the middle v them too. Mackie had a better game tonight - he hasn’t played TBF. PJ is way short of games but if the rumours are true Hogarth is away then PJ had to play tonight. 

Great win for us tonight but a very strange game. First 20 minutes we weee totally in control then we totally lost it once the free kick went in. Second half much better but could’ve been different if Queens’ chance had gone in.

QoS are a total disaster at the back but I actually thought they were quite good going forward at points. Mcglynn needs to work on making us more consistent within games- 20 minute spells of shite like we had will be and has been punished against better teams.

I’d like to see Alegria and Burrell together as they both offer something different. Thought McCann was excellent while PJ Morrison looked unconvincing in goals. Key player Nesbitt nowhere to be seen yet again.

Guest Ecosse83

That was a very weird game tonight, first half in control then just fell apart and all over the place. 2nd half comfortable again. 

Keeper is a big worry now, pretty awful when called upon. 

Oliver useless, Nesbitt will still get the flak on here though becuase of who signed him

Henderson in the middle is a must now, having him there might just make our season!