The Falkirk FC Thread

8 minutes ago, Reggie Perrin said:

Produced for their fans so can’t really expect anything different.

Mutch showing his quality at our first goal.

TBF our highlights are usually pretty balanced 

25 minutes ago, Shabba said:

I think FC Edinburgh must be using some North Korean tv staff for those highlights, that’s a ridiculous “Highlight” package. These are the BBC stats for the game

451465BA-BFAB-49EB-8FAC-DD7CABC19006.png

Wasn’t at the game so relying on others for non bias reports. Watched both highlights and a couple of real chances, that Edinburgh should have buried. On the positives Morrison looks like he’s gained some confidence (maybe a size 11 where the sun doesn’t shine) and all our finishing looked clinical. The turn by Carroll reminds me of a young Sibbs and his delivery excellent. 

Queens will be a test and a marker where we are. Great to have successive wins, but feet on the ground. 

1 hour ago, RC55 FFC said:

Chuffed with that performance & scoreline yesterday. As others have said, we need to take this into Saturday against one of the better teams. Would be great to head up to Dundee next Tuesday night with a few wins under our belts. 

We treat Dundee with respect and hope we have a right go, however we’ve got a division to get out of, so for me if it’s forsaking a cup run, league wins hands down.

1 hour ago, Chinatoon Bairn said:

This is fucking mental.

I wonder when we last won three in a row? I’ll go for Totten’s first spell. Seriously though, I wouldn’t be surprised if it was back in Houstie’s time! 

6 minutes ago, ShaggerG said:

I wonder when we last won three in a row? I’ll go for Totten’s first spell. Seriously though, I wouldn’t be surprised if it was back in Houstie’s time! 

If you're not talking about just league games, we won 3 in  row in March 2021. Montrose 2-0 in league, Arbroath 2-1 in Scottish cup then Forfar 2-0 in the league

3 minutes ago, ShaggerG said:

Just had a look and we won 4 in a row as recently as 20/21. 😯

We lost to Rangers in the cup in the middle of that - memorable for Muirhead punching one of them on the bell end.

1 hour ago, Blame Me said:

Burrell's finish for the 3rd is so good. Just rolls it in as calm as you like.

Wonderful stuff 🤩

Lets not forget Mutch's guff positioning and weak as piss attempt at saving it. Definitely don't miss that. 

Guest Caractacus Potts
1 hour ago, Back Post Misses said:

For the stato’s amongst us when did we last win 3 on the trot? 

Was the same time as last winning back to back games as won 3 in a row then.

Was actually 4 in a row too if you include the Challenge Cup. 

15 minutes ago, bairn88 said:

Lets not forget Mutch's guff positioning and weak as piss attempt at saving it. Definitely don't miss that. 

Mutch isn't our player anymore so I couldn't care less!

I can't even begin to understand why this criticism would be made - Burrell has done everything he can, scored it and took the chance well.

Go and wind up the FC Edinburgh fans on their thread about their goalie but it's unnecessary here.

Edited by Blame Me