The Falkirk FC Thread

21 minutes ago, MS RR said:

At this moment in time we are, we have lost 4-0 to side which btw is actually crap, we are in serious trouble. We can’t score and we’re a liability at the back as well. 

😂😂😂😂♦️♦️♦️♦️

Actually crap. 👍👍😎😎

Edited by Shooter McGavin

1 minute ago, bothkennarbairn said:

McGlynn is not a magician. He inherited 14 players from last season and wont be able to turn us around until next season at the earliest.

I get that, but I'd hoped his experience would mould a good team (or at least a better team than seems to have been playing today) from what's available.

We’re still crap. I think we all knew that, though.

The club is in terminal decline. We need to see some sort of recovery starting this season. That probably means play-offs and trying to get up that way if at all possible. There is absolutely no chance we’re winning the league, obviously. 

We semi-talk about it but I'd genuinely be putting in a power of effort trying to ship McGuffie, Nesbitt and Hetherington. Even getting rid of one or two would be a coup. They are serial losers. I know it's early days but Alegria properly looks like a panic loan signing due to lack of numbers up front, rather than a calculated move. Early days but that today was as bad as nearly anything last season. 

Edited by 18BAIRN76

6 minutes ago, 18BAIRN76 said:

We semi-talk about it but I'd genuinely be putting in a power of effort trying to ship McGuffie, Nesbitt and Hetherington. Even getting rid of one or two would be a coup. They are serial losers. I know it's early days but Alegria properly looks like a panic loan signing due to lack of numbers up front, rather than a calculated move. Early days but that today was as bad as nearly anything last season. 

How do you force players to leave that are under contract? 

If it makes you feel any better, one of our current issues is numerous players signed by Mcglynn on long deals that aren't really good enough.

Will always have alot of time for him, but it's becoming clear he didn't really spend the budget very well.

8 minutes ago, CALDERON said:

If it makes you feel any better, one of our current issues is numerous players signed by Mcglynn on long deals that aren't really good enough.

Will always have alot of time for him, but it's becoming clear he didn't really spend the budget very well.

Bar maybe Allegra it’s not Mcglynns signings we have a problem with here.

Edited by LatapyBairn.

33 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

He’s worse that shite.

He's one of those 'plays for Sevco/Celtic, so must be good' types. If he was at any other club there's no chance he'd be getting the hype. Like so many younger players at one of the big teams, he's a 'makeweight' type player for the Sevco youth team, there to provide a team for the actually talented players. 

It's only been a couple of games, perhaps League 1 might be be his level yet, but sounds like even this low down may be beyond him.

Long may he play for Falkirk!

GK (depends on PJ)

Williamson (shite but need Yeats in MF)

Donaldson

Mackie

McCann

McGinn

Yeats

Morrison

Lawal 

Burrell

Oliver

That's also assuming McKay is injured. That team is no great shakes at all, but with the squad we have at our disposal, I'd start with something like that next week.

Edited by 18BAIRN76

2 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

He's one of those 'plays for Sevco/Celtic, so must be good' types. If he was at any other club there's no chance he'd be getting the hype. Like so many younger players at one of the big teams, he's a 'makeweight' type player for the Sevco youth team, there to provide a team for the actually talented players. 

It's only been a couple of games, perhaps League 1 might be be his level yet, but sounds like even this low down may be beyond him.

Long may he play for Falkirk!

Yep, he’s there to be a teammate to those boys who all scored at Tynecastle at the end of last season. Those Colt team strikers I can’t mind the names of. He could easily be a Hamilton or Morton youth player for all it matters. He’s horseshit.

9 minutes ago, HopeStreetWalker said:

Wasn't at the game.

Any positives at all.

Individual performance - Team effort - Bit of understanding - anything - or was it as bad as the final result indicates? 

Loads of fans

1 hour ago, MS RR said:

At this moment in time we are, we have lost 4-0 to side which btw is actually crap, we are in serious trouble. We can’t score and we’re a liability at the back as well. 

MORE TEARS PLEASE MR FALKRIK WHOPPER

YOUS ARE HOPELESS BUT SO ENTERTAINING