The Falkirk FC Thread

We've got until the end of September and I get the feeling McGlynn won't rush into anything so a signing this week probably isn't on the cards. Lennon Walker with essentially two assists in his game last night. 

For me on Saturday.

PJ
Yeats Mckay Mackie Mccann
McGinn Hetherington
McGuffie Oliver Morrison
Alegria

Edited by FFC 1876

51 minutes ago, FFC 1876 said:

We've got until the end of September and I get the feeling McGlynn won't rush into anything so a signing this week probably isn't on the cards. Lennon Walker with essentially two assists in his game last night. 

For me on Saturday.

PJ
Yeats Mckay Mackie Mccann
McGinn Hetherington
McGuffie Oliver Morrison
Alegria

He won’t put Yeats in at RB unless Williamson is injured imho. I think Saturdays team - barring any new additions - will be just as you mentioned but Oliver will be up top & Yeats will be midfield. I think McGuffie will keep his place ahead of Nesbitt. 

Missed the last week or so. What's Alegria like?

Surely with getting through the group, good ST sales and a new sponsor, there must be money available for 1 or 2 more. Still feels light up top.
Said on the signings thread he missed an open goal against us last season. The GK had practically accepted the goal and yer man somehow skied it. More concerning (from a Falkirk point of view) is that after the game this news didn't seem to surprise the Thistle fans.

30 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:
3 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

Surely with getting through the group, good ST sales and a new sponsor, there must be money available for 1 or 2 more. Still feels light up top.

Said on the signings thread he missed an open goal against us last season. The GK had practically accepted the goal and yer man somehow skied it. More concerning (from a Falkirk point of view) is that after the game this news didn't seem to surprise the Thistle fans.

Obviously just taking time to adapt to scottish football...

We'll judge him on what he does in a navy blue shirt.

2 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:
5 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

You said it but as he didn't play in the game you referenced, you're either blaming the wrong man or have got the game wrong. I assume the former. He played 45 mins against us last season, the first half of the 1-0 away defeat midweek at Firhill when the pitch had more sand than Southerness beach.

2 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:
5 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

How's Michael Ruth been ?

I searched Michael Ruth IMDb ....probably the correct search tbh 

Aye Alegria just looked like he didn’t know what he was supposed to be doing. I’m not even sure what kind of striker he is supposed to be.

Might do better in League 1 but I can see even this level being too much for him.

1 hour ago, Blame Me said:

Posting on more standard forum fare -

Complete curveball and probably unrealistic but thoughts on free-agent and apparently "open to the right move" ex of Aberdeen, Dylan McGeouch?

He could inject some creativity into our midfield.

Good player, but I think the physio's maybe busy enough already. 

Just now, Dawson Park Boy said:

Where or to whom did Graham say that?

I read either McGlynn or Smith contacted Graham. It was reported after the FSS night that they said that.